Buying & Demand Planner Amsterdam
We are looking for a Buying & Demand Planner. In this role, you will be ensuring optimum seasonal planning from range plan handover to purchase ordering for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Please note, the deadline to apply is Monday, August 2nd at 16:00.
As the Buying & Demand Planner, you will be working with other departments such as Sales, Merchandising and International Markets. You are responsible for making the needed changes based on forecasted vs. actual sales.
- Buying and planning for all seasons of fashion;
- Creating buying reports and performing ad-hoc analyses;
- Communicating and planning with buying offices, onshore and offshore;
- Developing buying plans based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates, warehouse capacity, lead times, minimal order quantities and possible upcharges;
- Analyzing sales against orders to revise buys and bookings where needed;
- Negotiating production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices;
- Assessing lead times and merchandise forecast quantities;
- Placing pre-buys when early buying is required;
- Confirming buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with senior management;
- Creating and distributing sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis to other departments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role or field, industry knowledge;
- Analytical mindset and excellent Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to prioritize and work in an organized manner with a high level of accuracy;
- Team player with a supportive and ambitious attitude;
- Negotiation skills to ensure the lowest production and delivery costs.
What you can expect from our client:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through their very own University;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon the return to the office.
Over de werkgever
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.
Please note that we agreed with our clients