HR Assistant Amsterdam parttime
For an original workwear company we are looking for a parttime HR Assistant to offer support to the HR Manager.
You will be the first point of contact for the associates with regard to questions they have, and support HR with all operational and administrative tasks, related to payroll, employee insucrances etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the HR Manager with
- Operational and administrative tasks HR system (BCS) such as maintaining online and hard-copy staff records;
- Leave administration, registration of sick leave and managing sick leave processes;
- HR related documentation such as contract management, employee benefits (compensation), job profiles, associate related issues, personal development plans, talent strategy, trainings etc;
- HR related communication (emails, newsletters, announcements);
- Maintaining contact with the EMEA associates and answering questions about HR processes;
- Maintaining and/or creating HR policies, Handbook, org charts and HR documentation in general;
- Performance cycle related tasks, ensuring accuracy and completion of process;
- Planning onboarding program and conducting HR onboarding session for new associates;
- Recruitment: cooperation/contacts with recruitment agencies, managing recruitment processes (posting of vacancies, first selection of candidates, communication candidates etc.) and internships;
- Data management and analytics (reports), staff lists etc. (for EMEA and for US);
- Working with the US HR operational teams;
- Support the Financial Administrator with maintaining personnel records, payroll data controlling and processing.
- Minimally MBO-4 HRM, related studies or relevant practical working experience in an HR environment;
- 3-4 years working experience in an HR department with similar and/or related tasks and responsibilities;
- Multi-lingual abilities in Dutch (mother tongue) and English (business level);
- Effective communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong knowledge of HR related processes and payroll;
- Relevant knowledge of Dutch labor laws and regulations;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and HR related systems;
- Strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple and varied priorities and tasks simultaneously and deliver within deadlines;
- Great attention to detail.
Over de werkgever
An original workwear company built to serve and protect hardworking people 24/7
Wat wij bieden
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.