Global Savings Group
We are the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Global Savings Group is Europe's leading shopping rewards and recommendation company, empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 700+ people from more than 60 nationalities in 14 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible hybrid working scheme with the possibility of working from abroad for up to 6 weeks
- Cloud-based company
- 32 days of paid vacation + your birthday off (27 days for APAC region)
- Global and Local get-togethers
- Possibility of taking a sabbatical after 2 years in the company
- Access to training and self-development learning platforms with up to 2.5 hours a week of your working hours
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Specialist (m/f/d) - Dutch Speaking to join our People & Culture Team. Our People & Culture team enables employees to contribute to business growth. Encompassing the four disciplines of HR, Office Management, IT Support, and Talent & Acquisition as a whole, we help the GSG culture thrive with global initiatives. As a trusted partner, we drive the employee journey by attracting, equipping, and developing global teams. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Track and capture personal as well as organizational changes in our HRIS along the whole employee journey to ensure an ongoing data reliability
- Be the contact point for employees and managers when it comes to questions around labor relations
- Co-design policies with our center of expertise and be the master of ceremonies to roll them out on a local level
- Be the quality gate for employment contracts; You will be on top of the implementation of contractual changes whenever the organization and/or the market requires them
- Perform impeccable monthly payroll preparation & review in close collaboration with our payroll providers
- Create reports to support managers, People & Culture Business Partners as well as further colleagues to get valuable insights into payroll data
We are a match if you have...
- Desire to really make an impact on an ever-evolving company and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years of Human Resources experience within the same organization
- Experience with preparing and overseeing payroll in the Netherlands
- Customer-centric and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English. Further European languages are a plus.
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Camilla on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/camillat/
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.