Do you speak German and want to work in the customer service for an international company? Start as a German customer support agent at Accenture.What are you going to do:
As a German-speaking customer support agent, you will be the first contact person for the customers from an innovative client of Accenture. The client is one of the leading industrial gases and engineering companies globally. With their solutions, they want to make the world more productive and in consequence increase sustainability. You would work in the HR Back office team.
In the beginning of your new position, you will be fully onboarded to guarantee a good service and work independently. Besides the direct contact with customers, you will also have administrative tasks within the HR Back office department and work together with other teams.
The job will be completely remote,which means you can comfortably be doing it from home, as long as it is in the Netherlands.
Accenture is a dynamic and fast-growing company with more than 530k employees worldwide and clients in over 120 countries. You want to be a part of their global network and work for an interesting client? Then apply now and start your new position asap.What we offer:
- A Full time position (32-40h) as German customer support agent;
- Gain work experience in an international company;
- Completely working from home;
- A salary of €14,50 gross per hour;
- The possibility to build up a global network;
- You will receive your own laptop and equipment to work from home;
- Development opportunities.
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Live in the Netherlands;
- You speak and write German at B2 level and you have a good level of English;
- Previous experience in a customer centric environment is a plus;
- Prior work experience with Backoffice administrative tasks is a plus.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' or send me an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.