Are you the one that helps us deliver the best support to make our dealers the most productive in their daily job?
You and your job
As a DevOps engineers within the dealing room(DR) you will take care of continuity of the DR. Besides fixing issues it’s your responsibility to life cycle equipment and software. Investigate new technologies and work closely together with other teams within the Rabobank as in- and outside factors might influence the working of the DR.
Working at the dealing room
- We work in shifts between 7:00 and 18:00
- Working mostly on site, but working from home has also made its way to the DR
- Currently we are life cycling our entire fleet of hardware, moving to a rack mounted workstation solution with thin clients W11
Facts & Figures
- 36 hour working week
- Working in a team of 8 members
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Continuity. If it doesn’t work, fix first.
- Development and automation. Making the teams work more convenient we automate where possible this also contributes to the stability of the DR
- Fun. Fun in work helps to elevate the team to the next level. Not just working because you need to but also because you want to!
Together we achieve more than alone
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The special support we deliver is what we do best. Standard support goes hand in hand with other squads like Windows Endpoint Services(WES) en Managed IT Services(MITS). Together we make a difference in servicing our customer groups best.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
Customer focus, a real team player, and good communication skills are clearly essential for the role of DevOps engineer dealing room. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- ITIL certification
- Automating skills. Automate is in your DNA. Solving and preventing issues.
- Innovate with PowerShell and CICD pipelines
Software knowledge, we work with:
- Microsoft OS, Office 365, monitoring tools, Registry Editor, PowerShell
- VMware, Virtual Machine, Horizon connection server, vCenter server appliance, ESXi OS.
- SCCM, Intune and auto pilot in the near future
- Azure DevOps
- Data driven decision making with Nexthink
This is what we offer you
- € 3.423,90 up to € € 4.889,68 gross per month (scale 8)
- a 13th month and an 8% holiday allowance;•
- a monthly Employee Benefit Budget (EBB) of 11% of your gross monthly salary, to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or choose to have this budget to be paid out;
- a budget of € 750,- to set up your home working space;
- a nett monthly working from home allowance of € 40,-;
- a nett monthly internet allowance of € 40,-;
- an annual personal development budget of € 1.400,-;
- a combination of working from home and at the office;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport;
- a very attractive pension scheme.
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a DevOps Engineer Dealing Room Support based on a 36 hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
By the way did you know?
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 9.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Closing the loop, we pay a small fee to collect scrap phones in emerging markets on your behalf to be recycled. Currently more then .. phones have been recycled by the Rabobank alone.
- Close the gap, having donated 15,000 decommissioned computers over three years and adopted projects in the East African Community.
- Various donations of Rabobank hardware to those in need. Like Ukraine or Stichting hulphond
- We also want to help in a more personal way, so that you as a person can contribute to a better world by doing.
You and the job application process
- Reply to the vacancy for DevOps Engineer Dealing Room Support at Rabobank, and we hope to see you soon!
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Harm de Groot, IT lead Base Workplace and Applications, Devices and Dealing Room Support via Harm.de.Groot@rabobank.nl.
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Sumit Chang, It Recruiter via Sumit.Chang.Pin.Jin@rabobank.nl.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check / screening is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.