NN is currently going through a digital transformation. Using a DevOps attitude, your role will help shape and simplify new and existing solutions into innovative and meaningful experiences to make the final product scalable, manageable, and intuitive for producers and consumers.
This Full Stack Engineer job offers you a monthly salary of €4.200 - €6.000, depending on your knowledge and experience. This is base salary for 40h/week excluding holiday allowance and 13th month.
Your impact as Full Stack Engineer at NN
You will join a cross-functional team where the purpose is innovation. You will work with technologies and tools like Node.js, React, Typescript, AWS ( DynamoDb, Lambda, API Gateway, and more ), serverless, and more to create new projects and convert/expand functionality in pre-existing applications. We want our new colleague to be willing to teach and be taught, react positively to feedback and give it back to us so we always stay on the edge of the ever-changing tech environment.
- You write beautiful, efficient, and optimized code.
- Collaborate with other teams to build and improve the product and mentoring juniors and mediors in the team and domain
- Implementing functionality using typescript and react
- You make sure the deployment of software increments is tested and automated through CI/CD pipelines (in Gitlab and Azure DevOps)
- Code review and Pair programming to maintain good quality
- You make sure the cloud resources are well-designed, optimized, and scalable
- Monitoring and production support
- Analyzing requirements and coming up with software design and architecture to fulfill these
Who you are
An all-around software engineer able to work comfortably on both back-end and front-end projects, develop high-quality code and have high-quality coding standards. You actively acquires new skills, methods, and processes to make our customers happier. You are passionate about technology and want to learn continuously and push the team to reach our common goals. You love to work with others and help your team and domain developers.
What you bring
You know how to work in an Agile environment where collaboration and continuous improvements are the foundations. Additionally, you possess the following:
- 6+ years of experience working in a similar role
- a passion for automating and implementing recurring tasks, testing, and security in CI/CD systems
- Knowledge about software architectures, and experience building microservices and applications using AWS (e.g., Cloudformation, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB) or/and others
- Fast learner to understand existing complex products and services
- Prior experience in migration projects is a big plus
You will be part of a team of incredibly unique individuals with different backgrounds and cultures. We believe our diversity is helping us to look to our products from different perspectives and deliver high quality products to our customers. We communicate in the team and domain in english.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with the following:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- An extensive (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your development path
You are more than a colleague, which we understand well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN, we allow you to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance, buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and direct colleagues, you can work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits is (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive the following:
- Salary between €4.200 - €6.000 based on 40 hours per week, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class gives you unlimited travel seven days a week. Do you prefer to travel by your transport? Then you can declare the kilometers traveled for business and commuting
Where will you work?
The official location for this job is The Hague. We usually work at least one day a week at the office and other days remotely from home.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we invite you to apply. We are keen to discover who you are, what motivates you, and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If this sounds like you, please express your interest!
Any questions about the process can be directed to Carolina Remzetti, Recruiter, via 06-57229735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN, and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.