Do you want to work with the latest technologies on the development of new systems and applications, specifically for online casino? Apply now for our a.i. Front-end Developer position.
Within Technology we are currently expanding our iGaming DevOps team. The team is responsible for developing our iGaming propositions focusing on the online channels for Casino. The environments fully integrate with our backend API's and CMS for delivering flexibility and optimized user flows. The DevOps team will be closely aligned with the iGaming product team, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve experience and conversion based on feedback and data analysis. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As an a.i. Front-end Developer you score by:
- work closely with your peer developers and testers in a SCRUM team
- website development. Adding new functionality and improving customer experience based on data analysis and customer feedback using the newest frontend technologies like Vue3, Micro frontends, CSS preprocessors, etc. All in close corporation with the iGaming business team.
- design / or work closely with the UI/UX designer of iGaming
- set up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- safeguard operational continuity
Technologies we are currently using are, but not limited to:
- cloud architecture and infrastructure based on Microsoft Azure
- jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, Figma, Git
- vue3, ES9, Typescript, SCSS, Webpack, Babel, C#, .NET Core 5, ASPNET Core, Razor, EF6, SQL, ARM templates, YAML
This is probably also something you'd like to know: Nederlandse Loterij is on the move and the use of IT and technology is becoming increasingly important. We have a large change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to this. Nederlandse Loterij is in transition to become a more digital customer-oriented organization, embracing a data-driven way of working, in which we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- bachelor/Master in a technical field (master is preferred)
- deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development methods as mentioned above
- a minimum of 5 years of working experience in a development team
- experience with agile working
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you are capable to further develop, manage, motivate and challenge the team. Have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions. You dare to take responsibility for the performance & development of your products
As an a.i. Front-end Developer we offer you:
- 40 hours work week
- start date: a.s.a.p.
- hour rate: negotiable
- duration: 6 month, possible extension
Your workplace? Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do.