Do you want to work with the latest technologies on the development of new systems and applications. Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as a Back-end Developer. Result oriented and joyfull.
Thanks to your efforts, complex business critical applications are always running smoothly. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As a Back-end Developer you score by:
- Back-end: Integrating backend and third party application functionality using available API's
- Generic: Set up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Generic: Safeguard operational continuity
Technologies we are currently using are, but not limited to:
- (Cloud)software architecture based on Azure
- Jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, Git, Terraform, Fluxor
- C#, .Net Core, SignalR, Blazor, CosmosDB
You will work in the Technology department, the heart of Nederlandse Loterij, where we work together on the development of new systems and applications. We are currently setting up a new inhouse development team for our fraud management control center. This application forms the base for our fraud management department for signaling and acting when any fraudulent pattern has been identified : "It processes and evaluates millions of events, making use of such Azure services like EventHub, Storage Queues and CosmosDB.
The dev team will be closely aligned with the product teams, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve functionality, safeguard operations and improve user experience based on feedback and data analysis.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: Nederlandse Loterij is on the move and the use of IT and technology is becoming increasingly important. We have a large change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to this. Nederlandse Loterij is in transition to become a more digital customer-oriented organization, embracing a data-driven way of working, in which we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- Bachelor/Master in a technical field (master is preferred)
- Deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development methods as mentioned above
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a development team
- Experience with agile working
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you are capable to further develop, manage, motivate and challenge the team. Have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions. You dare to take responsibility for the performance & development of your products
As a Back-end Developer we offer you:
- a salary with a maximum of €6.300,- gross a month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week. You start with an annual contract tract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- an interesting bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3.00.
Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment.
Charissa Broekhuis 06 28 35 04 68