How do I become a Team Lead Front-End React at Coolblue?
As a Team Lead Front-End React you will bring a smile to the faces of our customers by delivering great software and building an effective team. You support team members in defining their personal growth goals and with the approach to achieve them. Would you like to become a Team Lead Front-End React at Coolblue? Read below if the job suits you.
You enjoy doing this
- Building and leading a team of both Front-End and Back-End developers that excels in providing high-quality and cost effective software.
- Support team members in defining their personal growth goals and with the approach to achieve them.
- Review code, promote best practices and maintain a high level of craftsmanship and a pragmatic culture.
- Coach team members and provide continuous feedback to help them get a little better every day.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Over 30 training courses at our own Coolblue University.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z. We will make sure it goes well and give full support.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan and where-you-work-allowance.
- 25 days of leave. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- An extraordinarily good work environment with colleagues from all over the world who make you happy, epic (digital) Coolblue parties, pubquizzing, and other activities.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We're always open to those, whether you've been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
This is what you're looking for in a job
- You have over 2 years of experience with giving feedback, motivating and coaching developers with their technical and soft skills.
- Scrum/Agile comes naturally to you.
- Experience with HTML and CSS/SCSS.
- Experience in a Back-End language such as C# is a bonus.
- You're capable of solving problems by using accepted best practices and principles like TDD/BDD, SOLID, and design patterns.