For this role you need to live and work in The Netherlands, at least already since a couple of years, due to the Audit rules & regulations. All candidates from abroad who have NOT recently worked and lived in the Netherlands, will be not considered as applicant.
T-Mobile actively adheres to well specified, governed and audited IT Control Frameworks. As a Governance and IT Control Officer your primary goal is to ensure that the applying Control Frameworks are embedded and functioning successfully in the IT organization caring comprehensively for all aspects: communication and awareness, definition of detailed implementation plans, supervision and coaching of control owners and action owners, reporting and continuous improvements. You will report to the Manager IT Contract Management and Compliance and you will collaborate with a large number of subject matter experts including contract managers, IT service managers, IT engineers, Service Chain managers, GRC experts, etc. The combination of IT Auditing skills together with a broad personality and social charisma is key for the job!
Who are we looking for?
As a Governance and Internal Control Officer you will need to be conceptually powerful to comprehend the T-Mobile Control Frameworks: The overall principles, the objective, the existing mandatory minimum structure and organization and the output expectations. As a creative solution finder you will need to reflect on the existing implementation model in the T-Mobile organization and introduce intelligent changes. Finally as a self-driven and charismatic leader, cooperate with tenths of personnel to make the model run successfully. In other words you will need to have a portfolio of strategic, tactical and operational skills - including a "feel for people" that will enrich your subject knowledge and support your success in the role. T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer and you will be working inside a very diverse network of colleagues and associates. Inter-cultural competence will be one of your strongest tools.
- Adopt and own the local T-Mobile management control framework / governance which will ensure continued compliancy
- Adopt and own a clear corresponding execution framework which defines roles, activities - including relevant detailed parameters like frequency and terrains of application- and evidences.
- Device recurring (e.g. quarterly) awareness, communication and training plans and lead their implementation
- Supervise, measure and report internally the performance of the action execution framework.
- Assure / de-risk execution by "getting hands on" and providing close assistance and consultancy to actions owners (where actions are " lagging")
- Provide advices to management for necessary interventions and improvements .
- Inform, brief and coach management prior to key Audit moments
- Provide requirements from an IT auditing / Control Framework perspective to important change events like Contract creation/renewal with external vendors and participate in the relevant purchasing processes (e.g. RFPs, contracting)
- Provide advice to the IT and the internal organization in relation to future changes of the wider internal operating model
- Provide expert knowledge to peer functions: Other Governance and Internal Control Officers inside and outside IT, IAM Operations Lead, IT 1st line Security Officer and other GRC roles in the T-Mobile organization. Those important collaborations excitingly widen the breadth of your function!
The Governance and Internal Control Officer is a member of the IT / Contract Management & Compliance team . The team (of plus minus 29 employees) combines diverse specialists in various overarching non-technical, tactical IT functions. Most importantly you will work with numerous people and roles inside and outside IT, internal and externally sourced. In our flat organization, you will often meet Departmental Directors and occasionally our Chief Technology and Information Officer and our Chief Finance Officer.Wat breng je mee?
- A bachelor (HBO) degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- IT audit / Security certifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM;
- 2+ years, experience in 1LoD or 2LoD Functions;
- Strong understanding of Financial Control Frameworks;
- A good understanding of IT principles and operating model / Proven knowledge of ITIL;
- High communication skills in English. Native -level Dutch is a plus;
- A creative, resourceful land imaginative personality;
- Desire to create interpersonal bonds, belong and "be here for the long run";
- Great sense of humor. Be able to "work hard, play hard".
There are many opportunities within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative. Be enthusiastic! Is something missing or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction with a recruiter, you will have an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd interview! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic after that, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
Besides about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Excellent salary
- 31 Holidays and 3 exchangeable public holidays (per year)
- Performance Bonus (as a collective, not per individual)
- Progressive pension plan with own contribution of 3%
- Personal learning budget
- T-Mobile unlimited subscription and dicount for Internet & TV at home
- Freedom to work, in the office (at least one day per week), at home or abroad (max a month per year)
For us, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you decide how, what and when you learn. We support you in this! Go to www.campus.t-mobile.nl for more information.
How do we do this?
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance interviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development. We call this Great Conversations, more information can be found at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/
Are you as excited about us, as we are about this role? Great, then we're sure to be a good match! Applying for a job with us is very easy. Send your CV and motivation, using the application button and one of our recruiters will call you. If you're still not convinced, perhaps an introduction to our CEO https://t-mobile-hq.arbeidsmarktexperience.nl/ will help!