As a Senior IGA Consultant, your primary goal is to own and supervise the IAM way of working - including all SOPs, guide others where necessary on how to act, remove any impediments in practice and take action for its organic improvement over time. And also participate in large projects over the years that take the framework to next levels of maturity. Easy isn't it? Yes!
As long as you possess the right combination of skills: process comprehension and ownership, appetite and energy for actions and initiatives for process assurance, conceptual and to some degree technical ability. A "feel for people" will enrich your subject knowledge and support your success in the role.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer and you will be working inside a very diverse network of colleagues and associates. Inter-cultural competence will be one of your strongest tools. You will be the go-to person for a large number of T-Mobile managers and key partner's personnel,. We don't bite, but at the same time an extrovert personality will "take you places"!.
- Lead complex and enterprise level platform integrations like SAP, SalesForce etc.
- Defining and driving IAM processes around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies etc.
- Improvise and automate the day to day operational activities and application on-boarding related activities.
- Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Focus on adopting, maintaining and execution of the IAM standard operating procedures and associated templates and artefacts.
- Perform and lead the following SailPoint and application integration related activities:
- Requirements gathering, HLD preparation and documenting use cases for out of the box configuration or customizations.
- Perform SailPoint deployment activities - connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related re-engineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes and source control use
- Work closely with Governance and Internal Control Officers inside and outside IT, 1st line Security Officer and other GRC roles in the T-Mobile organization.
T-Mobile is not just a telecom company with mobile and fixed services. T-Mobile Netherlands occupies an important position in the Netherlands in the field of fixed and mobile and is growing strongly in the field of fiber optics.
We connect people by making the fastest 5G network available to our customers. Every day again. We are Team Magenta! Always looking for people with the Challenger Mindset. Daring, responsibility and cooperation are our core values.
If you want to work at T-Mobile, this is something you recognize yourself in.
About the team:
You will be a member of the IT / Contract Management & Compliance team. You will report to the Manager IT Contract Management and Compliance . Your team (>20 employees) combines diverse specialists in various overarching non-technical, tactical IT functions. Most importantly you will work with numerous people and roles inside and outside IT, internal and externally sourced. In our flat organization, you will often meet Departmental Directors and occasionally our C-class members!Wat breng je mee?
- At least 5+ years leading SailPoint Identity implementations (hands on) including - Application onboarding - Customizing workflows, Setting up de/provisioning rules and automated reports.
- Experience working with multiple IAM-related technologies, such as Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications.
- Strong troubleshooting capability & experience related to IAM technology.
- Strong documentation skills like BRD, HLD etc.
- Experience in test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet business requirements.
- Strong grasp of the following capability areas: Information Security, Identity Lifecycle Management, Identity Data Models, Access Lifecycle Management, Role Mining and RBAC modelling etc.
- Certified in IDAM domain would be an added advantage
- Experience in an ITIL and agile based IT organization is a plus.
- High communication skills in English. Native - level Dutch is a big plus.
- Desire to create interpersonal bonds, belong and " be here for the long run".
- Great sense of humor. Be able to "work hard, play hard".
A lot is possible within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative yourself. Are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently!
After an initial digital introduction to a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will meet with the hiring manager. Still excited? Then there will be a substantive 2nd conversation! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic afterwards, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
In addition to approximately 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
Wat ga je bij ons leren?
• Open, enterprising and dynamic working atmosphere
• Good salary and variable (collective) bonus scheme
• Hybrid working
• Progressive pension plan
• Personal annual learning budget and more than 200 digital training and courses
• T-Mobile subscription with Unlimited Data. Unlimited Roaming & Unlimited Calls
• Freedom to work
• 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) + extra day off after Ascension Day
• 3 exchangeable public holidays
• Workshops, learning weeks, sporting events, annual ski trip cozy drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile.
At T-mobile, your personal development never stands still. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore also determine how, what and when you learn.
You can choose from over 200 digital training courses via our online campus to meet both your personal and job-related learning needs.
You are in the lead, so we don't do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You ensure that your manager and colleagues are aware of your goals and development.
We call that Great Conversations, you can read more information about this at https://www.t-mobilecampus.nl/home/great-conversations/.Overige informatie
Are you as excited about us as we are about this role? Great, then we're probably a good match!
Applying to us is very easy. Send your resume and motivation via the application button and you will receive a call from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team.
At T-Mobile, diversity is celebrated and we are committed to providing an inclusive work environment with equal opportunity for all our employees.