What you do as an DevOps Engineer in Utrecht
As a DevOps Engineer at Linden-IT, you mainly help customers with a transition to the cloud. You'll be engaged in analyzing, designing, and developing cloud solutions focused on Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure. You are a specialist in delivering innovative cloud solutions.
Within this role you are mainly working on the development and implementation of CI/CD pipelines on OUR customers' AWS platforms. In addition, you use infrastructure as a code and technologies such as Docker, Lambda and Redshift. If you have no experience in certain areas, we can supplement this from Linden-IT with interesting courses and courses!
Your knowledge and experience
Got excited? Due to the diversity and heaviness of the position, there are a number of things you have to meet to qualify for this position:
- At least 3 years of experience as an AWS DevOps engineer
- Experience in cloudformation and Serverless architecture
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience in automating and integrating CI pipelines
- Held by a number of AWS Certifications
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a must
- Mastery of the Dutch and English language
- Available for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 3000 and 5000 salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
1. Apply for this vacancy
2. By telephone introductory interview or a video call
3. Meet at one of our offices near you
4. Match found between you and a suitable project?
5. Getting started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 - 049 32 40.