We are searching for a full time German Sales Administrator who will fully support the Sales team on daily operational affairs. You also work together with the other Sales Administrators and proactively work together for the company.
In the role of Sales Administrator you will report to the General Sales Manager (Germany & Austria) who will be responsible for his own territory.
- Execute back office activities for the entire sales process (i.e.: offers, and contracts, price lists, rebates, return overviews and assistance with computing)
- Issue RFQ’s supporting the GSM, SIAM and IAM
- Together with International Account Manager: formulation, monitoring and distribution of reliable sales forecasts (including collection of necessary information)
- Act as a key figure between Buying, Sales and Logistics departments regarding contacts with customers for all current affairs (contracts, etc.), sales contract management.
- Analyse and process price differences (including producing credit notes + debit notes)
- Support the GMS, SIAM and IAM with the NPD process for the territory
- Maintain/support the customer / product masterdata Support the colleague sales administrators in case of absence, holiday and in busy periods.
- Support GMS, SIAM and IAM with organizing sales meetings.
For more information please contact Ritsa Wanga Paraskevopoulou at 0648281953 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Over de werkgever
One of the UK's leading food and drink brands. It’s delicious meals, snacks and refreshments are enjoyed by millions of people every day. The company is located in Rotterdam. It is located near the centre. It is more convinient to access with public transport as they do not have free parking spots. There is a restaurant in the building where you can buy lunch or walk to blaak Markthall and surrounding the area.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you a full-time permanent job with a gross monthly salary between
€ 2,700 - 3,000 and plenty of opportunities in the field of training and personal development. You will receive a 25 vacation days, 8.33% vacation pay and commuting allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer. A great job with the prospect of a permanent employment.
- Have intermediate / higher vocational education, preferably in business administration; intermediate / higher vocational level of working and thought
- Have 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent mastery of English (verbal and written),
- German language is mandatory, the ideal candidate is a German native speaker
- Have knowledge of and experience within FMCG
- Have work experience with Sales office duties
- Have work experience within an internationally (in a number of European countries) operating organization, preferably experience within an English business culture
- Have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (must) and SAP (preferably)
- Strong in working with figures on a daily basis; have analytical thought
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden