Food Safety & Quality Manager
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
The Food Safety & Quality Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of the KraftHeinz Quality Risk Management Program at the plant level. It controls all products and processes in the plant, through strict adherence to policies, specifications, and standards. It utilizes methods, tools, and procedures to deliver zero defects from incoming raw materials to outgoing finished goods in a food safe environment.
The position has significant managerial responsibilities, including developing talent as well as budget management.
Key Components of the role
- Implement and assure compliance to all Food Safety, Regulatory, and Quality policies
- Lead implementation of Kraft Heinz Quality Risk Management Program (QRMP) and associated policies
- Ensure EU and Dutch regulations and respective plant programs are in compliance.
- Maintain robust food safety program (e.g. QRMP, HACCP, sanitation, pest control, GMP, traceability)
- Ensure implementation of and compliance to Sanitation policies, programs, and procedures
- Review quality management system metrics with the site leadership team and zone Quality on a monthly basis
- Ensure appropriate documentation in place to support compliance to policies and procedures
- Manage plant quality labs to ensure all methods, equipment and measurements meet requirements
- Ensure standard work through development of work documentation and training to standards
- Quality system management and food safety: non-conformity, internal audits
As a member of the Management Team, influence plant leadership to ensure all quality programs and systems are implemented effectively
- Drive Continuous Improvement.
- Improve Complaint rate and Right First time
- Execute Food Safety, Quality & Sanitation training at local site
- Ability to connect/influence local plant management and plant workforce to drive a best in class Quality Culture.
- Part of the FSQ EMEA organization and reporting to the FSQ Zone lead
Over de werkgever
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
- Master degrees in Quality, Engineer with quality specialty, microbiology or relevant
- At least 10 years experience in the food industry at different levels and functional areas, mainly in Quality Control, Quality Assurance and some other relevant areas (f.i. factory management, R&D, engineering or logistics) in a food company, of which at least 2 years as a manager
- Management of food safety, HACCP
- Knowledge of projects management, leadership experience
- Knowledge of international Food standards like BRC, IFS…
- Knowledge process and products, packaging, technologies and all the law regarding the food industry.
- Knowledge of Microbiology and Sanitation.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferred SAP
- Advanced level of English and Dutch language
- Behavior: Rigor, Integrity, people manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist