You will help Rabobank to stay ahead of our adversaries by providing relevant, and accurate intelligence to our internal stakeholders.
You and your job
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst, you can make a difference by doing thorough mostly technical analysis on threats from adversaries that are directed at Rabobank assets and data. You report to technical colleagues, but also higher management. As an intelligence analyst you will be working regularly in an interbank setting
- Identify emerging threats and translate this to actionable information.
- Research and track a threat actor to provide accurate input for the threat landscape of Rabobank
- Challenge the team with your observations an analysis
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
- Monitor all sources, identify actual and potential cyber threats to the Bank and action in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Track Top Tier threat actors as directed by the CTI Team.
- Work with other first line security teams to remediate threats and vulnerabilities.
- Participate in major incident management as directed by SOC.
- Participate in inter-team discussions and workshops related to CTI or SecOps orchestration.
- Produce written tactical, operational and strategic intelligence products.
- Participate in team meetings and activity as required to fulfil role.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So, we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the Cyber Threat Intelligence team.
‘Working together with colleagues with different nationalities and different Intelligence and/or cyber security background keeps your work interesting and gives you opportunities to learn and grow.’
Johan Romkes, CTI team lead
The 7 people in the Cyber Threat Intelligence team bring talented people together to detect and help mitigate cyber threats to the Bank. Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
Customer focus, critical thinking, clear communication, interpersonal skills are clearly essential for the role of threat intelligence analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
As a leader within Rabobank, you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration and you make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor or Master, in a technical field preferred in IT/Security (SANS or equal-) certifications.
- 3+ years working experience in an IT security function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are experienced with intelligence analysis tradecraft skills
- A network within the threat intel or cyber security (research) community is a pre
- Experience setting up and maintaining your own tooling (home labs are a pre)
- You have a strong personal integrity and know how to work with classified information within the bank, but also in trusted communities
Nice to Have:
- Cyber threat intelligence experience preferably in Banking and Financial services sector.
- Wider information security knowledge and experience especially in the field of security operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related major.
- Firm grasp of Link-analysis methods and software such as Maltego and Palantir would be an asset.
- Technical security certifications.
This is what we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between € 3807 and €6100 (scale 9 or 10), based upon experience
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office, Rabo@Anywhere
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on https://rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Johan Romkes, CTI team lead, email@example.com.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Jackelien Roelofs, IT recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.