recruiting top local & international talent for a highly dynamic, innovative and fast paced domains, such as Data & Analytics, Audit, Compliance, Legal or similar. You are a creative, high energy recruitment specialist with a passion for getting the right person in and matching. You have a proven track record in finding and selecting top talent and are experienced in handling the entire recruitment process.
Making a difference
- Recruitment intake with the hiring manager and act as sparring partner
- Drafting a compelling vacancy text
- Excellent in complex stakeholder management
- Design and execute a suitable sourcing strategy, including social media and Events
- Making a difference in a good candidate experience
- Taking care of the selection process and interviewing candidates
- Job offer and negotiations
- Using innovative techniques with a focus on sourcing, hunting, and networking
With Each Other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our recruitment team contributes to Rabobank’s strategic objectives by recruiting the right people. With you as a Recruiter, the team will consist of 36 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Hila, Senior Recruiter Data & Analytics: “You have a crucial role in being the business’ sparring partner on recruitment level. The (international) environments, combined with the complex vacancies, are exceptionally challenging because of the scarcity of the profiles we are looking for and addresses your creativity and innovative talents. This position is perfect for someone who needs that excitement in his or her day to day activities.”
Customer focus, networking, result driven and the ability to inspire and influence are clearly essential for the role of Corporate Recruiter for a high demanding domain. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor’s Degree; plus relevant recruitment experience;
- Experience and solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit for international vacancies and also using different social media;
- Affinity with Data & Analytics, Compliance, Legal, Finance or Audit profiles;
- Strong business focus and drive;
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines;
- Cultural sensitivity, including the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our
'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We want to share our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
- With a 48% share of all green financing in the Netherlands, Rabobank is the largest Green Bank.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary based on salary scale 8 (€3.260,- to €4.655 ,-);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Recruiter and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen-Turabaz would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.260,- tot € 4.655,-