Scrum Master (Low-Code Platforms)
Imagine... working in a challenging and international environment to enable the bank in providing relevant financial services to our clients. As a scrum master within the tribe Client, Banker and Data services you work as a scrum master in one or more DevOps teams who work on applications for our rural and wholesale customers with the aim to improve the overall customer experience. You work close with the team, product owner, other scrum masters and stakeholders outside the team.
Department and Project context
The Wholesale & Rural (W&R) domain within IT Systems supports the wholesale and rural bank across the globe. From April 1st 2021, W&R will be divided in 3 different tribes: Markets & Treasury, Financing and CBD (Clients, Bankers and Data services). The CBD tribe will deliver and support global business systems, including process automation in the areas of Banker Interaction, KYC & Onboarding, Data & Connectivity and Digital Client Interaction. The CBD tribe has a global responsibility for servicing more than 20+ locations divided over multiple regions. The tribe is working closely with strategic programs within other domains to realize the bank’s digital transformation.
Making a difference
You can be a key success factor in meeting the digital ambitions of Rabobank for wholesale and rural customers. The scrum master CBD will be responsible for guiding one or more DevOps teams who work on applications where a large amount of change is needed in the coming years. The team members are very diverse in backgrounds, experiences, beliefs and cultures. Most communication will be in English as the end-users, team members and other stakeholders reside on different locations across the globe. In the future, some travelling can be part of your job.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to execute all change and run activities of the relevant applications. Also as a scrum master, you will be T-shaped to help delivering value to the product. You are not afraid to dive into technical challenges as well or to help the coordination of a technical roadmap.
- Your primary working area will be an onboarding system for clients that generates the first client data and further processes this. The team is using state of the art technology from Appian.
- As scrum master you are the first point of contact for business stakeholders, other squads or DevOps teams, IT lead and business architects.
- You are the first responsible for creating a collaborative and productive working atmosphere and healthy team dynamics. You coach your team members in their daily activities. And your goal is to improve the team’s maturity.
- You help your team members with solving impediments.
- You coordinate the handling of production incidents.
- You are responsible for keeping the applications compliant and secure according to established rules and regulations. You are familiar and have experience with application life cycle maintenance.
- Together with the (senior) IT lead you will recruit new team members if needed.
- Together with the product owner and the DevOps team you will work on planning and roadmap of the application which then you will need to reach together with your teams.
- Within and outside our team you will be able to grow as a professional by actively sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues. You will deliver a high quality and high value products in close collaboration with business representatives and your DevOps team.
- HBO/WO level, preferably in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Certified as Agile professional.
- At least 3 years of experience in a scrum master role in an environment where Agile/Scrum is fully implemented.
- At least 3 years of experience in international wholesale, rural or retail banking. Experience with wholesale or rural customers is an important plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing complex systems in large corporate environment.
- At least 1 year experience with system support in production environment and dealing with user organization.
- At least 5 years of experience in participating in a development team. Beside the scrum master role you should also have experience in another role (for example business analyst, developer, automation specialist or ops engineer).
- Experience with security and compliance aspects of system development and maintenance.
- Programming experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in workflow management tools, low code platforms is highly preferred.
- Experience in working in an international environment (pre).
- Experience in working in an offshore delivery model (pre).
Knowledge and personal skills
- Passion for and affinity with IT
- Impact and Persuasiveness
- Result driven
- Problem analysis
- Good verbal and written communication (English)
- Organizing and monitoring
- Good presentation skills
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
Do you want to become part of a high performing team with a lot of autonomy and simultaneously grow yourself and the team? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you opportunities to learn and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 8-9 (depending on experience).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9-10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until May 5th. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Lois Hageman, senior recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process including coding tests, during an interview.
- The application process for this vacancy can include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden