Are you interested in ensuring that we continue to develop and innovate in the area of technology, where you will focus on our new iGaming domain? Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as an IT Architect. Result-oriented and joyful.
Thanks to your efforts, the management and improvement of our architecture is in good hands as your primary focus is on processes, data, and applications. Your secondary focus is on infrastructure and security. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy, and sporty Netherlands. As an IT Architect, you score by:
- maintaining and using the architecture in line with our architecture guidelines (to which all solutions must adhere).
- ensuring coherence among the Technology strategy, business developments, and architecture, while maintaining a strong focus on the integration of applications and systems of external parties.
- defining, implementing and maintaining the iGaming and Lotteries architecture, as well as the IT/Application architecture models.
- identifying problems, optimisations and challenges in the current environment, and proposing suitable technical solutions.
- providing advice on technical feasibility and the impact of changes on the architecture. In doing so, you translate the architecture to different stakeholders at all layers of the organisation.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: we encourage you to make informed decisions based on your expertise.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or other IT-related field.
- extensive work experience as an Application Architect, IT Architect, Solutions Architect or Senior Developer, where you have experience with building and developing architecture or are ready to step into the role of Architect.
- extensive knowledge of Cloud platforms (mainly Azure) and the associated applications, services, and architecture.
- your excellent command of English.
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you have a natural talent for motivating and inspiring your colleagues and external partners alike. In addition, you are an analytical thinker with strong attention to detail. You are inquisitive and always open to learning new things.
In your capacity as IT Architect, we offer you:
- up to €7.700,- gross per month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week. You start with a one-year contract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- an interesting bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3.00.
Your workplace? Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment.