As IT Architect you will be responsible for the architecture of both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based business solutions. You will play an active role in defining and realizing the future readiness of the DAF application landscape whereby quality and customer orientation are paramount.
- You will define and support project with solution architecture.
- Focus on unlocking these solutions through API’s.
- You will act as Agile Product Owner for the Mainframe platform in which you are responsible for the development of the platform, alignment of all stakeholders involved and accordingly manage the teams prioritizations.
For this challenging job we are looking for candidates who:
- Have an academic attitude at least 5 years relevant work experience;
- Have knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum and DevOps is an advantage;
- Are communicative, highly analytical, results-oriented, pragmatic and prepared for the future;
- Have conceptual skills, think out of the box and you have a hands-on approach to getting things done;
- Dare to fail and you have an architectural vision that you like to share and pursue. You are able to set goals beyond and break through the status quo;
- Are an Agile learner, active looking for feedback and you have the ambition to become a professional. With this attitude you are inspiring and supporting the other colleagues;
- Can speak and wright English fluent. Speaking Dutch will be a pre.
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems for our users in Europe for DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. Within IT Europe, more than 300 IT professionals are employed.
The PACCAR IT Europe Delivery Center is responsible for application development, maintenance and support on both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based systems. The applications cover all major business areas of DAF: Purchasing, Product Development, Truck Sales, Production, Logistics, Parts, After Sales and Finance. Examples of applications are:
- The Integrated Sales Tool supporting the After Sales department of DAF in the sales process of the truck, warranty and service contracts and the financing of the truck.
- The ITS (International Truck Service) application supporting the call center of DAF ITS by the handling of road side assistance throughout Europa.
- The European Parts System supports all PACCAR Parts dealers with ordering, invoices and return programs and the Parts Distribution Centers with order handling and delivery.
Within this department we have an open position for IT Architect.Wij bieden
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour work week;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.