Important: As of April 11th 2022, NN Investment Partners is part of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Your application will go through to Goldman Sachs
Global search for yield, complex international debt structures, faultless execution. And that’s where you fit in. Eager to absorb new information in a changing environment, accurate and with a focus on getting complex private debt transactions settled and recorded on time in close cooperation with the rest of the Deal Team. You own your processes, and align constantly with internal and external stakeholders on theirs.
Your impact as an Senior Trade Support Alternative Credit at NN Investment Partners
The Alternative Investment Operations (AIO) team is part of NN Investment Partner (NN IP) its Middle Office and facilitates the operational processes around all non-public credit investments for NN IP’s clients. With the international alternative credit markets growing fast, we need to be high-paced yet prudent, flexible yet uncompromising on quality. Remain focused yet versatile, client-minded yet audit proof.
Is it challenging work? Yes, it is. With over €55 billion in AuM we are a significant player in the alternative credit markets. So we adhere to high quality standards to protect our strong reputation and we will go the extra mile to get the job done. You ensure that the portfolio managers can move quickly on an opportunity to finance for example an infrastructure project, real estate portfolio, trade finance facility or government-guaranteed loan.
- You support the Front Office in feasibility assessment of new alternative credit trades (including their fit with existing systems and processes) and in transaction execution
- You assure alignment between your team and portfolio managers, (internal) lawyers, loan agents, issuers and other stakeholders on a broad range of topics
- You log transactions in time, correct and accurate, e.g. setting up the financial instruments in our investment book of records, executing of documents, initiating payments, etc.
- You independently handle life cycle events for loans such as rollovers, interest renewals, (early) redemptions, waivers, amendments, etc.
Who you are
You are accurate, have an eye for detail. You bring experience in detecting inefficiencies and risks in loan-related processes and in mitigating these. While working with syndicated loans for an agency desk at a bank or in a similar position within the asset management industry you have proven that you can work result- and change-oriented instead of task-oriented. Your analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills are strong and you remain calm under stress. You are integer and transparent. You have learned how to adapt your message to your audience, to communicate clearly and align your decisions. It goes without saying that:
- You have a higher educational level (HBO or WO), preferably with a focus on Finance or Economics
- You have a minimum of 5 years of operational experience in the domain of alternative credits, preferably also a good understanding of trade finance products
- Experience with BlackRock Aladdin is a pre
- You have experience with the Agile (adaptable, proactive) way of working
- Fluency, written and verbal, in Dutch and English is a prerequisite
AIO has six very seasoned and driven loan admin specialists with a can-do mentality. The team is the linking pin between the Front Office and many other functions within the organization. Thanks to your colleagues, today’s operating platform is ready for continued scaling of NN IP’s lending activity. The value of our award-winning and ESG-focused products for clients is reflected in the growth in fiduciary mandates that we are entrusted with. So, this is why we are looking for a grounded, hands-on expert like you to help us manage our expanding loan portfolio.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and (e-)learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Market conform salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting
At NN we work hybrid. We combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person. You and your team agree on what suits you best. We have set up our offices in such a way that there is a suitable place for every type of work. The official location for this job is The Hague.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, and work in a comparable role at an investment manager or bank and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN IP, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN IP.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.