Is "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" your motto? Is making your guests have an EGG-cellent time, your cup of tea? Apply to MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West for a Service Staff (f/m/d) position.
MEININGER HOTELS: CENTRAL, AFFORDABLE AND MODERN
34 hotels in 24 European cities offer the ideal accommodation for city breaks, business trips, journeys around the world, family holidays or school class trips. Everyone feels at home here because MEININGER brings together the best elements of a hostel and hotel so you have the perfect backdrop to explore the top European cities we live in. Modern rooms at good rates in central locations - this is MEININGER. And for all our guests the fantastic MEININGER atmosphere is always included!
- You are responsible for setting up and removing the buffet and ensure constant availability of sufficient quantity and varied selection of appealingly presented food and beverages to the guests
- You prepare simple cold dishes (cheese / sausage platters, salads etc) & drinks and advise guests on their composition & ingredients
- You act as a host welcoming guests to breakfast, informing them about special offers and F&B offering
- You maintain the cleanliness of your work station in line with prescribed guidelines and company standards
- You monitor the stock, place orders of food and consumables and check deliveries
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends, early morning, afternoon and evening shifts
- You enjoy interacting with guests
- You are a team player and happy to help your colleagues out
- You work efficiently and in a well-structured way
- Ideally you already have experience in hospitality or service
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
There are a ton of good reasons to join our MEININGER Team: We offer a professional and fun work environment with a truly diverse team in which everyone's encouraged to be who they are. A variety of opportunities is available for your personal and professional development:
- Hospitality CLA+ salaries and benefits
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Pension gap package
- 25 holidays + 5 bonus days (1 for each year you stay with us) + 9 bank holidays
- Regular get-togethers, celebrations and occasional parties (winter and summer team events)
- Quarterly evaluation rounds to make sure you're still happy
- Staff nights and Friends and Family discount
- Travel expenses
- Access to discount platform "BenefitsAtWork"
- The occasional opportunity to travel to support new openings or exchange programs
We are enthusiastic hosts as diverse as our guests. Feels like you?
Please send us your CV. We welcome candidates from different backgrounds, cultures, life preferences and experiences to apply. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace promotes creativity, innovation, and productivity.
**Please Kindly Note that we do not provide relocation support**