TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. On this journey, we’ve already reached over 9 million users across 36 countries. As concerts, festivals, and parties burst back to life, we’re seeing explosive growth with a record number of ticket sales 🚀. This is the perfect moment to join a company working within the live events sector and a unique opportunity to join this passionate and ambitious tech scale-up.
TicketSwap is growing fast in new products, services and markets. With this growth, the finance function is getting more and more important to maintain control of our business. Growing in all these different kinds of areas imposes a lot of complexity in terms of reporting, taxes, legal, compliance and many other areas. That’s why we are on the lookout for a Junior Financial Controller (preferably native Dutch) to join our Finance team! Continue reading below! 👇What you can expect from the work
You will join the Finance & Accounting team, which consists of the CFO, Business Controller, Financial Controller & Financial administrator. Your responsibilities will be to keep the financial administration in shape and help with other finance related tasks, such as:
- Manage our invoicing and expenses module (moss);
- Process manual journal entries;
- Perform financial reconciliations;
- Assist with annual audit;
- Assist with monthly close procedures;
- File VAT taxes;
- Manage the payroll administration;
- Prepare the consolidation for the group.
- MBO/HBO education with an economic, business or accounting background;
- Your English is spot on, and being Dutch-native speaking is considered a plus;
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in an accounting background, where you have actively used accounting software (we use Exact Online);
- You have a working understanding of accounting;
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets.