In this role, you will have the opportunity to use digital channels to help entrepreneurs and businesses to take the next step with their business with funding.
Customer Journey Expert - Digital Sales Expert
The Digital & Remote Sales department is an ambitious department within ING Business Banking Netherlands responsible for achieving digital & remote sales objectives. Within this department, you will fall within the Product Sales Team Lending, which is responsible for lead generation of business credits, loans and leases to sole traders and (small) business customers. We are looking for a Customer Journey Expert - Digital Sales Expert to further strengthen our Digital Sales squad.
What you are going to do
You will join a Digital Sales squad that has the ambition to expand the digital lending propositions and take them to the "next level". The goal is to substantially increase turnover through the digital channels. You will do this by optimising online findability, website conversion, online lead generation and content creation, among other things. In addition, we actively work with other departments to further improve customer journeys.
You take the initiative and operate independently, but you consider good cooperation and the joint realisation of objectives are at least as important. You will focus on:
- Online findability: You are an expert in SEO and know how to entice organic search traffic to the website (and further into the sales funnel). Experience with SEA and other paid media is an advantage.
- Content creation: Together with the various subject matter experts within the bank, you will create relevant and interesting content that can really help entrepreneurs move forward. In doing so, you play an important role in our transition from product-push to customer-relevant content.
- Website conversion: You are an expert in improving website and Click-through ratios towards the credit application. You love A/B testing and conversion improvements. Experience with Bloomreach (CMS) and Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Online lead generation: You are an expert in online lead generation and know how to retarget and convert leads with relevant content and messaging.
How to be successful
We hire smart people like you because of your potential! Our greatest expectation is that you are curious, keep learning and take responsibility. In return, we support you to develop into an even better version of yourself.
- A can do mentality; 'You Get Shit Done'.
- You are results driven and have a commercial attitude.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with changing stakeholders that you know how to convince.
- You know how to translate insights into useful applications for our customers.
- Affinity/knowledge of CMS and MarCom systems (we work with Bloomreach and Adobe, among others)
- You are analytically strong and make your decisions based on data and facts.
- Knowledge of the business market and knowing what motivates entrepreneurs is a plus.
- A completed college or university degree, preferably in a relevant field.
- You have at least 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Complete mastery of the Dutch language is a strict requirement
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it's possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Hybrid working to blend home working for focus and office working for collaboration and co-creation
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
With 60,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer's interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
The interviews will be in Dutch.
Het salaris bedraagt €4240 - €6882