To enter into an application process, you must have European citizenship.
As a Quant Analyst, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic energy supplier in the Netherlands. Our client is committed to the transition to climate neutral energy. They strive for more sustainable customer portfolios and invest in renewable energy.
Amsterdam, in the office and partially hybrid from home.
A salary indication between €9.000,- and €11.000,- gross per month based on 40 hours.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a quant (quantative) analyst;
- You have experience as an Energy Trader;
- You have experience in the energy sector;
- You have a Master's degree or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Econometrics, or equivalent;
- You have experience with programming (Python, C++ or another language);
- You're passionate and knowledgeable about mathematical modeling.
- Excellent remuneration (including discretionary bonus);
- Fun and inspiring work environment;
- Experienced and knowledgeable colleagues;
- 25 vacation days;
- Allowance for commuting expenses;
- Additional: going out for dinner regularly, Friday afternoon drinks, yearly office trips, weekly massages, gym subscription, and an excellent free lunch.
As a Quantative Analyst, you are developing predictive models and writing mathematical algorithms to further develop and improve the automated software. You spend a lot of time writing code and creating systems that can handle complex data and complex processes. The work entails a combination of technical and practical aspects to find the best solutions for our trading strategies. The traders are on top of what's going on in the market and you support them on what can be improved.
The types of projects you will be working on range from designing, testing and implementing new strategies, to tweaking existing strategies, performing data analysis to obtain a better understanding of the market and our own trading performance, or building various tools to streamline or automate certain processes. A project can take a week, a month or even several months, and sometimes we need more time to make sure we have the right result. How you approach a project is up to you, you have the freedom to create your own ideas and this is very much appreciated in our organization!
Apply to this position
Ready to shape the future? Apply immediately and send us your resume and motivation via the 'application-button'. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Masora Lilipaly via 020-2117610 or solliciteren[at]status-pro.nl.
€9.000,- tot €11.000,-