Do you have a degree in Communications, Marketing or a fashion related course? Do you have experience in Press Office or like-minded Marketing funtion? Then we are looking for you! A major fashion brand with its headquarters in Amsterdam is looking to fill the role of Communications Admin Assistant. Do know interviews with our client are scheduled shortly so applying promptly is highly recommended!
In the role of Communications Admin Assistant you are part of the Omni EMEA Marketing team which is responsible of strategising and executing all digital paid media campaign across Europe.
The team is based in Amsterdam at the headquarters and has 3 key objectives:
- Increase brand engagement and consideration in the markets;
- Drive traffic and conversion at full price;
- Be a pro-active business partner with all stakeholders, internal and external.
You are responsible for supporting the EMEA+ Communications department alongside the Communications Assistant, ensuring the efficient support of all PR, influencer projects and press office functions. Next to that, the coordinator supports the regional managers and Communications Assistant with daily team tasks, and the wider regional agenda. In addition, you will be closely involved in the dressing of Influence talent and activations.
This role also comprises a sample component whereby they is the support of the sample send outs and requests for a specific division or project from all over the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and will also support and cover the USA upon request.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the team in communicating all PR initiatives with relevant markets. Coordinating and supporting on all assets – tasks including (not limited to);
- PR Portal Uploading;
- Samples (Requests streamlined via CK Communications Email – Temp/Intern);
- Communications & Influence Report support;
- Compiling weekly influencer and editorial highlights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Communications, Marketing or a fashion related course;
- Experience in Press Office or like- minded Marketing function;
- Highly organised, forward thinking individual with the 'can- do' attitude to help;
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.