At Holiday Inn Express, we're all about travel that's simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They're all included with a great night's sleep. We're focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we're always ready. Are you?
The brand-new Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside
is located on the Northern shore of the IJ-Lake. This impressive 45-metre-high tower holds Europe's largest Holiday Inn Express. Boasting 438 bedroom, this market leading property has opened in June 2020.
at Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside, you will be responsible for the smooth operation within the FWork in the bar, preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages;Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks.Assessing bar guests' needs and preferences and making recommendationsPromote hospitality within our hotel at all times!What we offer in return:
- Industry leading salary;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Opportunity to take part in a collective health insurance;
- Employee rates within IHG and Odyssey Group hotels;
- Fresh and healthy staff lunch/ dinner, prepared by our Kitchen team;
- An international team and dynamic work environment.
We'll reward all your hard work with an industry leading salary and benefits - including a uniform and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Click apply and start your journey with us! We strive to maintain a recruitment process that is open, honest and fair. All job applicants will be treated fairly and our recruitment decisions will only be based on objective criteria such as the individual's skills, qualifications, experience and other competencies relevant to the job.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.In order to perform well in this role, you need:
- at least 1-2 years in a similar role;
- are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times.
- are passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience and living through our brand standards;
- have creative and warm personality and know how to connect everyone and everything;
- are representative and guest-oriented;
- speak excellent English and Dutch; any additional language is a plus.