As a .Net developer, you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
A successful .Net developer is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, can work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to own and deliver the high quality and high performing solutions on time and on budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of frontend and backend issues
-Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Code reviews with the development team
- Work independently with the client technical lead
Salaris in overleg
Over de werkgever
We are a global digital company made up of innovators who develop and create as a way of life. The richness of perspectives at Valtech is derived from our incredible diversity. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
Office location is flexible and could be Utrecht, Amsterdam, Amersfoort or Eindhoven.
Wat wij bieden
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you - with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- Flexibility: part remote possible and choice of different office locations
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleagues get a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
We will currently only consider candidates who will not need work permit sponsorship. Thanks for understanding.
What do we expect from you?
- 4 or more years of web application development experience
- Excellent programming skills in .Net
- Experience with the successful delivery of several digital projects
- Working experience with preferably Episerver, Sitecore or another corporate CMS
- Experience integrating with third-party services
- Knowledge of agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Be passionate about code and continuing education
- Agency Experience is a plus!
HBO, Automatisering / IT
Wat wij bieden