Lifestyle boutique hotel The Collector is a basecamp for travelers. For curious minds, and explorers who use their senses to gather experiences and share their stories. Whether they are objects, stories or experiences, we all collect. And we want to share our collection. Take a look at the wonderful architecture mix of our courtyard with monumental facades, the eclectic design of our rooms, our collection of high and low-brow art, our specialty coffee, snacks & lunch dishes - together they form a fascinating collection that represents who we are. The Collector therefore offers more than just comfort, style and hospitality - it is a place that invites and encourages you to share.
In December 2019, The Collector opened its doors at the Haagsche Bluf in The Hague. Now, we are looking for Front Office Ambassadors
who are willing to go above and beyond to ensure an excellent first impression and provide a memorable experience for every guest. WHICH MEANS...
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO ADD TO OUR COLLECTION
- Hospitality is part of who you are
- By welcoming all guests, you will naturally be the first face our guests will see determined to exceed expectations from the very first moment on
- You have an advisory role towards guests in which you will inform them about practicalities, local knowledge and other questions that might occur
- You will be responsible for both the check in- as check-out procedures, handling reservations, emails and phone calls
- You help out your colleagues of the F&B department when needed
YOUR PAPERS TELL THE REST
- A colourful personality who wants to establish genuine connections; whether it is with guests or colleagues
- You are a natural host who is actively anticipating on guests' needs
- A team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- You are a proactive, enthusiastic, open-minded, a multitasker and solution orientated
- You have a flexible attitude towards working during weekends
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You have at least one year experience within the front office department
- You preferably have experience with MEWS
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any other languages that you might have stumbled upon along the way are much appreciated
- Your basecamp is within the region of The Hague
HOW TO GET IN?
- The opportunity to contribute to a new hotel concept
- At The Collector, there is not only room for character but also for personal growth and development
- Attractive secondary employment conditions
- An inspiring and motivating working environment
- Annual team outings and frequent team get togethers, ranging from casual drinks to truly epic parties
Send your resume and motivation to our HR manager Gitteke Pieké, firstname.lastname@example.org and let us in on something that you've been collecting. ABOUT US
The Collector is a new hotel brand in the portfolio of SLOK Hospitality Group, collectors of innovative hotels. You might know us from Mr. Jordaan, Hotel Luxer and Linden Hotel.
Full time / Part time