The Office of Commercial Affairs, Royal Thai Embassy the Hague, will recruit suitable candidate for one position as a Marketing officer with starting salary at Euro 1.980 per month (dependent on education and experience).
Position available starting from : 2nd January 2020
Last date of application (Application letter and Curriculum Vitae): 12th December 2019
by e-mail to the Office of Commercial Affair, the Hague at email@example.com
The interview date for the short listed applicants will be informed later.
For further inquiry, please e-mail or call at 070-345-5444
vrijwilligerswerk, zzp, bijbaan, stage, tijdelijk werk, fulltime, parttime
- Act as a lead officer in all marketing activities
- Conduct a market survey/research, analyze data, monitor Netherlands’s, Belgium’s, and Luxemburg’s trade and economic situations, governments’ policies, market trends and trade regulations that would affect Thailand’s export as well as construct a market- or product-specific report on assigned topics.
- Liaise with the local government agencies, trade associations and organizations
- Provide information for Thai, Dutch, and Benelux entrepreneurs in relation to trade and investment
- Coordinate and organize trade promotion events e.g, business matching activities, in-store promotion with importers, local supermarket or department store, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate Thailand’s participations in local trade fairs and arrangements of trade missions or official visits both from Thailand and to Thailand
- Invite and arrange buying missions to visit trade exhibitions in Thailand and recruit local manufacturers/exporters to participate in trade fairs in Thailand
- Coordinate appointments for Thai exporters, Dutch and Benelux importers, and government agencies
- Coordinate appointment with current and potential importers and construct Importer’s visit report
- Develop action plan for trade promotion activities
- Conduct interpretation or translation on occasional assignment
- Participate in any activities of Team Thailand
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Age is less than 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in marketing, business, economics, information technology or related field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Multi-dialects in Dutch (B level) and Thai is an advantage
- Experiences in the fields of marketing, business or international trade is preferable.
- Good computer skills i.e. navigating the Internet and using Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint with ability and enthusiasm for learning new software application quickly and efficiently; Demonstrated ability to use intermediate to advanced features or other application or software will receive special considerations
- Professional, creative, well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently and work cooperatively in a team setting
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
Wat wij bieden
maximaal € 1.980,- per maand