You and your job
As Security Solutions Architect you design innovative, standardized cross-technology-stack solutions to improve existing security services and deliver new security services for the entire CITO domain. You have the responsibility for solution design of the services delivered in the IT Security areas: IT Threat Management, Vulnerability Management and Security Incident Response. You take into account the overarching technical consistency between all parts of the infrastructure and assures that the solution architecture is in accordance with the enterprise architecture of the Rabobank CITO domain and the strategy of Enterprise & Engineering Tech’s infrastructure. Next to that you align the CNT4Tech’s security solutions with the Senior Product Owner, the Tech Leads in CNT4Tech and Tech4Engineering, the Business Architect, the Security Business Architect, and the Security Engineers in the delivery teams. In parallel you support the delivery teams to deal with the potential impact of relevant Rabobank and market developments and acts as a sparring partner for technical challenges.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- You design innovative, standardized cross-technology-stack solutions to improve existing security services.
- You are responsible for solution design of the services delivered in the IT Security areas.
- You align the CNT4Tech’s security solutions with the Senior Product Owner, the Tech Leads in CNT4Tech and Tech4Engineering, the Business Architect, the Security Business Architect, and the Security Engineers in the delivery teams.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Continuity & Security Process Management. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. CNT4Tech brings talented people together to keep the Rabobank banking safe. You will be part of one of the international expert teams and will work together with IT-teams across the bank as well as external stakeholders.
The 22 people in Continuity & Security Process Management are responsible for the design and execution of the operational continuity and security processes within the CITO domain. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
Your knowledge & experience consist of:
- An IT Bachelor or Master Degree and 5+ years working experience in a technical IT-role
- Knowledge and experience with security architecture, Azure architecture, AWS architecture
- Knowledge and experience in SIEM related tooling and best practices
- Applicable knowledge regarding development and test methods
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, SABSA or other relevant industry certification(s)
- Broad knowledge of data security and privacy technology, tools and utilities
- Resourceful, flexible, analytically strong and, when needed, critical
- Good experience in stakeholder management in an international setting
- Ability to coach peers and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with AzureDevOps, SCRUM, Agile, Lean
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Additional preferred qualifications:
- Data security and privacy compliance
- Experience with Data Analytics and AI / ML models
- Azure or AWS certifications such as AZ500 or AWS Certified Solutions architect
And you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Deliver results
- Power to change
- Organising and monitoring
This is what we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between €4.718 and €6.741 (scale 10), based upon experience
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A personal development budget of € 1,400-
- A combination of working from home and at the office, Rabo@Anywhere
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Security Solutions Architect based on a 36 hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Conny van Beek, Manager Continuity & Security Process Management via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 13 40 59 28
- Responses will be handled in accordance with vacancy management.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Jackelien Roelofs, IT Recruiter via email@example.com.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.