Your job as Senior Back-end / Full stack developer for KPN – OmniCRM?
In this job, you will be part of the OmniCRM team. The team is responsible for creating and maintaining tooling for customer support agents. With OmniCRM they offer all Customer Support representatives of KPN the best tools to help the customers with their questions. They do this by offering a stable and feature-rich overview of the customer for agents. They innovate, maintain, and continuously improve the systems and themselves. The team is working via agile/scrum. Where they work in DevOps shifts, so you are not only creating the code but also maintaining it.
Their biggest challenges now are moving away from legacy systems (angularJS & .NET) by creating something beautiful to move to and making sure the business has new and shiny features to work with. As a team member of the OmniCRM team you are responsible for:
· Provide guidance on technical solutions
· Improving the CI/CD pipeline to make for smooth integrations and deployments
· Creating a new application (VueJS & python) while maintaining the legacy application
· Providing the best architecture and best practices for new applications.
· Translate and challenge business wishes with the team and stakeholders into working software
· To come up with new initiatives to make OmniCRM the best CRM software there is
· Adhering and improving the quality
We are a team with great dynamics. The level of skills varies from junior to senior so working together and helping each other is given within the team. We are serious and passionate about our profession and product but we also love to make (bad) jokes and have fun outside of office hours.KPN - Technium?
KPN Technium is where all innovation for Mass Markets of KPN happens. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a simplified company, ready for the digital future. We reach this goal through innovating from client needs, keeping things very simple, and delivering on a short cycle basis.
That sounds interesting! So how do I become a Senior Back end /Full stack developer at KPN – OmniCRM?
First of all, you like to develop! You also want to grow in your knowledge every day, you have excellent communications skills (your English both written and spoken is excellent). Where others see problems you see solutions. You’re independent and also a real team player.
-Assignment till October 2022 with an option to extend
-Monday en Tuesday the team will be at the office. Working fully remotely is also possible after one month
Some technical must have’s:
· Experience with python (Django & FastAPI)
· Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
· Experience with non- / relational databases
· Experience with GIT & Jenkins
· Willing to participate in standby/on-call shifts
What would help you be even better in your role:
· Test Automation
You know something about or are willing to learn:
· Streamingdata (Kafka)
· Front-end Development (VueJS)