Senior Manager Fulfillment Operations
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Senior Manager fulfillment operations
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
We believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives. To change lives, we must build direct relationships with our consumers. And the best way to create these kinds of relationships is through digital. adidas eCommerce delivers a premium digital transactional experience centered around our consumers, and drives a critical part of the business, one that will offer the highest growth and profitability of any other, within the Commercial ecosystem.
Senior Manager Fulfillment Operations will lead delivery and returns area from ecom side, overseeing Fulfillment Operations and Operational Excellence. This role will be key partner with SCM Operations Team, working on continuous service improvement, consumer NPS and operational excellence topics.You will closely work together with the many internal and external stakeholders where system knowledge, consumer understanding, process thinking, and clear communication & structure come together.
Key objectives are: 1. Ensure we live up to our promise in delivery and returns through continuous monitoring and performance analysis. 2. Deliver continuous improvement in process and service offering. Identify gaps and opportunities to improve our fulfillment service and driving those to completion in close collaboration with ecom teams, Digital Product and SCM. 3. As part of Global Center of Excellence build use cases and best practices in fulfillment space, to be adopted by other ecom markets (examples include how delivery speed impacts consumer behavior; main drivers of consumer NPS and key success factors).
- Accountable for delivery and returns operational performance, with OTIF, speed of return and consumer NPS as primary KPIs
- Advocate consumer first mindset at all times. Lead the analysis of consumer feedback for delivery and return topics, define NPS targets, build improvement roadmap in close collaboration with eCom teams and drive to execution.
- Act as operational point of contact from a business point of view, by being the pure subject expert of all our E2E delivery/returns processes, incl. the system and integration knowledge
- For changes, provide clear business needs and requirements to IT/Product teams, performing testing, co-creating timelines, testing capacity plans, and ensuring there is an efficient transition into the wider operational team, through clearly written documentation.
- Represent market demand in respective areas with Global product and solutions teams. Drive prioritization and implementation of that demand to achieve maximum business efficiency
- Lead and support projects in parcel management, utilizing consumer feedback and analytics data to help shape our requirements, define the roadmap and execute against them
- Lead Fulfillment Center of Excellence stream: collaborate with ecom market teams to understand existing challenges and bottlenecks in fulfillment area, build roadmap for knowledge transfers/use based on EU best practices to improve performance, advocate for adoption and execution. Act as voice of the markets towards global Digital Product teams, ensuring market needs are built into new products and functionalities at design stage.
- Continuously monitoring and improving existing delivery services and initiate the right actions (the demand for change) balancing organizational costs and value for the consumer
- Lead regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure all on-going integrations remain on track.
- Manage the department of 1-2 team members and provide the members / direct reports with a clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and senior management goals
- Build efficient operations team, ensure solid succession plan for key roles, build development paths to grow future leaders and retain talent
- Establish processes and best practices to be scaled for eCommerce teams within individual regions.
- E-Commerce Operations, Consumer services, Consumer Experience, Analytics, Site Operations
- SCM Operations
- Global Digital Product / Digital Sales Solutions
- eCommerce management team
- eCommerce Fulfillment market teams (NAM/LAM/EMEA)
- External vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of E-Commerce fulfillment process ‘From Click to Delivery including Returns’
- Knowledge of EU delivery landscape: key carriers, service offer, market standards
- Extensive problem-solving skills, and ability to influence others without direct authority
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently across departments with various levels of management
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
- Ability to summarize status and manage escalations to senior management team
- People Management experience
- Strong MS office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration, Digital, SCM or similar
- 5 years direct-to-consumer experience
- 3 years of working experience in a leading role in an online consumer-facing high-transaction environment
- Experience in fashion retail logistics is a plus
- Experience in SCM transportation and operations a plus
- Strong experience in strategic and number driven management
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden