Trade Manager Sea Logistics
Are you a commercial specialist in the field of Sea Logistics who likes to connect sales and operations? Do you want to contribute to the commercial strategy and future growth of our business? Then you might be the Trade Manager Sea Logistics we are looking for! Je functie
As Trade Manager, you are the link between sales and operations. You are jointly responsible for the development of the commercial strategy of the Sea Logistics business unit and with your up-to-date market knowledge you make an important contribution to the future growth of this division. You also know how to make good use of (inter)national commercial opportunities. We don't have to teach you anything when it comes to Market Intelligence. We offer a challenging, dynamic role and are looking for a commercial man/woman with knowledge of Sea Logistics and experience in Export, Import and Cross Trade. More exposure, optimizing current collaboration and successfully achieving joint targets, that is our goal. The location is Rotterdam and it concerns a full-time job. Je verantwoordelijkheden
Jouw skills en ervaringen
- Consolidate or increase the turnover/sales with existing and new clients in the assigned areas or products. In short, you generate more volumes for our Sea Logistics division.
- Develop and ensure growth, efficiency and quality improvement (assurance) of the Sea Logistics department.
- Local purchasing of sea Logistics figures, as well as testing/communication about this with the Regional/Corporate Buyers/Trade Managers.
- You are responsible for local purchase overviews and correct allocation and routing of the orders obtained.
- Keep local and regional Purchasing Contracts (in consultation with the other Trade Managers) clear for operational departments.
- Maintain contacts with our external partners and the global Kuehne + Nagel network.
- Keep the market/trade/products and yourself as well as the organization up to date with trends and developments. #LI-SK1
Redenen om bij ons te komen werken
- Minimum 5 years of experience in trade management / business development / procurement functions within a similar organisation
- Experience within Sea Logistics business is a must
- HBO (Bachelor) education in the direction of Supply Chain or Logistics
- Commercial, analytical and strategic mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Define and manage customer expectations
- Experience in several markets is a plus
We offer a professional and ambitious work environment where entrepreneurship, development and progress are paramount. This is supported by good terms of employment and the possibility to further develop yourself through our own Kuehne + Nagel Academy. Besides an excellent salary, we also offer an excellent bonus, iPhone, laptop and a very good pension scheme. In this position, you are also entitled to a company car or travel allowance. You have 24 holiday days + 3,5 days off (ATV) and you have the possibility to buy additional days. You can extend or shorten this through our à la carte arrangement where you can sell days for money and buy money for days. We use flexible working hours to optimize your work-life balance. We also offer a group discount on your CZ health insurance. You start with a one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment. Kuehne + Nagel is a great company to work for if you like to work in a work environment that offers you a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
Met meer dan 76000 medewerkers op ongeveer 1.300 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is Kuehne+Nagel een van de toonaangevende internationale logistieke dienstverleners.
Wat wij bieden
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands