Senior SAP FICO Treasury Analyst
This is LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fourth consecutive year.This is the role
LyondellBasell is looking for an IT Sr. Product Analyst with an expertise in Treasury. The Treasury, Risk and Tax product team, a part of LyondellBasell’s Global IT department, is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to the Treasury and Tax departments within the Finance organization. This Product Team manages the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of SAP and non-SAP solutions, collaborating with various IT and business stakeholders.
This position reports to the IT Product Team Manager . Roles & Responsibilities
The IT Sr. Product Analyst is a key position in the discovery and delivery of technology solutions for business. This position is responsible for the requirements gathering and analysis , design and configuration in SAP Treasury area with focus on SAP Treasury Risk Management, Cash Management, SAP In House Cash , SAP Inbound and Outbound Payments, Banking , as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems.
This position would interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration. Involves active, hands-on participation in diverse, regional and global IT project teams to implement IT projects. This is a demanding role that involves managing multiple projects, juggling multiple priorities and interfacing at all levels of the organization.
The IT Sr. Product Analyst anticipates business needs and proactively provides strategically aligned alternatives. The position requires significant interaction with leaders in the company, strategic and business aptitude, analytical skills, and ability to effectively communicate and facilitate decisions.
Will need to have some flexibility to work outside the standard 8 AM – 5 PM working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders.
In addition to the core SAP FI/CO and SAP Treasury skillset, Data & Analytics experience and Tax experience would be a big plus.
High level summary of key tasks includes:
Demonstrates significant relevant experience in the following:
- Lead process design activities with business groups within a specific business process area and/or cross-functional teams to enable achievement of key operating objectives;
- Helps develop business cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints; develops cost estimates with consideration for business impacts and risks.
- Gather business requirements through leading or participating in system blueprint and design sessions;
- Document, prioritize and sanitize business requirements that are aligned with IT strategies;
- Maintains relationship with business colleagues with excellent communication
- Design solutions that address business requirements and functionality gaps;
- Documents solution design, conducts design reviews and obtains design sign-offs from the stakeholders;
- Performs development and configuration activities as needed along with developing functional specifications for the technical teams;
- Works with cross-functional teams and COEs (centers of excellence) on end-to-end design and delivery of technology solutions;
- Oversee and provide support during project execution, testing, Go-live and Hypercare phases;
- Oversee on-going operational activities to ensure compliance with our stage gate methodology, operations, and internal controls
- Work with business stakeholders to improve operational excellence and lower cost operations
- Participates in development of short and long term plans.
This is what you bring
- Must have led at least 2 major technology implementation projects (able to demonstrate leadership on the project)
- Combination of business process re-engineering and/or IT systems implementation is required.
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end business process in Treasury operations either front-office; middle office and back office treasury. Knowledge of Finance processes is an added advantage.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in core SAP FI/CO modules - General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Account Receivables - at least 7 years
- Knowledge and hand-on experience in SAP Treasury core functionality - SAP Treasury Risk Management, SAP In House Cash , SAP Payments and Banking, Cash Management and Liquidity, Electronic Bank Statements
- Excellent understanding of integration points between SAP FI/CO, AR, AP and Treasury
- Good understanding of integration technologies such as IDOCs/ ALE/ EDI , XML, web services.
- Familiar with various technologies and has curiosity in learning new systems, SAP and non-SAP
- Aptitude to learn technologies being introduced or developed within the company including software products and technologies such as Azure, Alteryx, Power BI, RPA
- Project management or Six Sigma skills to facilitate excellent execution in projects and initiate process improvements.
- Experience with delivering Training sessions to end users and leading Testing (includes creating a test plan, creating test scripts, working with users on UAT, meeting audit requirements for testing, working with developers on SIT, hosting testing kickoff meetings, managing testing throughout the entire testing lifecycle, documenting test results, driving testing through to completion).
- Experience in delivering Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems or related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a functional role. Configuration and functional development experience a must
- 7-10 years of work experience in roles with a high level of client or end-user engagement with experience in both support and formal or informal leadership
- 7-10 years of solutions and multiple domain experience with increasing levels of responsibility in systems analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for complex solutions
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
This is what we offer
- SAP Treasury Risk Management or SAP FI/CO certifications
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- Big 4, Accenture or consulting experience
- Broad Treasury, Risk and Tax experience, SAP and non-SAP
- Prior experience working with other treasury integration systems e.g. Finastra, Mysis, Bloomberg, Refinitiv Data Services
- Prior Data & Analytics experience, SAP (BI, BW) and non-SAP (Power BI, Azure)
- Experience in the Petrochemical Industry with strong business acumen
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist on all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist