As Azure Engineer you will work in one of two scrum team focusing on the Enterprise Data Lake Producers. Topics like Data ingestion, automation, meta data driven ingestion, and support users of our Enterprise Data Lake Platform. You are free to join Chapter and Guild sessions and actively engage with other teams on complex technical and organizational subjects. Topics such as service management, CloudNative and security are your favorites. You provide guidance and solutions for Data owners who like or need to share their data with other users within the bank. You work on design and implementation of patterns and templates for internal and external data sources. Build ingestion automation solutions for EDL producers that is the start of our governed data warehouse where we are able to share data in a controlled and structured manner. It is your responsibility that they have a smooth ride in ingesting the data. The solutions created need to be usable, resilient, scalable and secure, and you think customer first.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- At least 1 year of experience in a data-driven environment
- Proven experience in
- Support engineering (technical support)
- Development and Automation
- CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Good command of English (business level)
- Design templates and patterns for data ingestion based on different source technologies.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps - Deploying Infrastructure through CI/CD Pipelines
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Proven track record of design, implementation , maintenance and delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- 6+ years of demonstrated IT experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise level, mission-critical applications resolving highly complex issues/situations and driving technical resolution across cross-functional organizations. 3+ years of experience and deep working knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Work closely with DevOps and cloud infrastructure architects and engineers to design, implement and manage secure, scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure environments for Enterprise Data Lake producers.
- Ability to facilitate the process of gathering requirements and providing alternative cloud infrastructure architecture options
- Keen focus on customer service and an understanding that technology solutions must provide business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Propose and implement cloud infrastructure transformation and automation based on customer requirements
- Desired Degree in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering or Equivalent Experience. Certification in Microsoft Azure.
- Good in helping others find their way (like other DevOps engineers, Customers of the Enterprise Data Lake)
What we offer:
- State of the art solutions for you to work on.
- Close contact with Microsoft experts about roadmap, features, services and support
- We design, develop, manage and operate our own platform.
- Our teams are dedicated towards providing excellent technical performance. Help us achieve even higher availability and performance for hundreds of consuming developer teams.
- We provide an environment where you can experiment, prototype, develop and automate as much as you like – as long as it delivers business value.
- High degree of independence as a team.
- Many valuable resources for you to develop your skills. Think: a dedicated Microsoft learning platform and free exam vouchers.
Who we are:
The Rabobank's Enterprise Data Lake platform is being implemented by five teams for Data Producers, Data Consumers, Data Governance, Data Platform Storage, Service & Support. By this we enable teams and applications across the Rabobank to work with our data.
What we offer you:
A challenging environment for talent in Data. The environment is dynamic, and we are working with new and old technologies. We encourage personal growth and there is room to learn from others. We value hard work, but also to have a lot of fun with each other.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary is scaled in function group 9 or 10.
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving extra cash on a monthly basis.
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Good to know:
- Applications are open until 15 of july. Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Senior Recruiter Lois Hageman, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden