We thrive on inspiring, diverse and driven A-players to fuel our growth, and love helping every person exceed their fullest potential. We are now searching for the first member of our People Team, helping us sourcing and identifying talent for our commercial teams. As the lead for our recruitment processes, you’ll have the opportunity to build something beautiful at the heart of Siilo, and have the resources available to you to find inventive ways to reaching new talent.
- You will make us hit our headcount growth targets whilst hiring consistently brilliant people;
- You work closely with the Team Leads (Head of Development, Head of Product, Head of Business Development, Head of Marketing), and shape the strategy for growing their teams;
- You work on filling the pipeline and be responsible for ensuring we get both the quantity and quality of candidate we need on a continuous basis;
- You make our processes for recruitment efficient and laser focused on candidates, whilst maintaining whole team buy-in and fostering trust in the hiring process;
- You ensure our hires have a seamless experience from candidate to employee.
- You’ll help make Siilo an awesome place to work;
- You’ll help share your knowledge with the wider team, developing your coaching mentality.
Over de werkgever
Siilo is currently the fastest growing secure messenger for doctors and nurses, solving communication challenges faced by health professionals across the globe! We’re finalists in the TechCrunch The Europas Awards for Hottest Health Tech start ups and mentioned as one of Amsterdam’s hottest start ups to watch in 2019.
We are on a mission to bring all medical professionals in the world together on the largest messaging network. Why? We see collaboration as the single most important factor in improving our modern healthcare system. Siilo’s impact can be measured inc(quality of) life and a reduced spend of billions - not to mention the improvement in patient experience in our current siloed system.
Siilo is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a fast growing, pan-European company with a world-class brand and reputation in healthcare tech. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.
- Sit at the heart of an Amsterdam-based start-up in health tech with awesome individuals who see their dedication result in saving patients and bring joy to healthcare teams around the globe;
- You will join the largest and fastest growing provider of clinical communications and collaboration tools in the EU, making much-needed and major changes in the industry;
- You will have an opportunity to see your ideas become reality and generate value;
- Flexible working hours, enjoying the office in the middle the Amsterdam Canals with a relaxed but very ambitious company culture;
- Training and conference budget;
- Competitive company benefits & salary.
If you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues and you would like to be part of a brand new recruitment project at our client? Than you are the candidate we are looking for!
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment and relationship management (with Hiring Managers and candidates);
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally, able to develop creative recruitment action plans; flexible, proactive and have an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement;
- Experience in creating excellent candidate experiences;
- You're bursting with ideas, and you have the drive to execute them, experimenting with what works and what doesn’t;
- You’ve hopefully been on a start-up mission before - you’re used to a fast-paced environment and ensuring everything you do is scalable;
- You’ll be able to demonstrate previous experience of running multiple role searches simultaneously at a range of levels. And you always have a plan B;
- You’ll contribute to our employer brand activities, helping us grow our reputation as home for A-players;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You’re data-driven and know the right things to measure and act on for efficient recruitment pipelines.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferrably in a subject that expresses your curiosity in human psychology.
Wat wij bieden
- 13 month pay
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Program
- 32~40 hours p.w.
- Laptop & Smartphone
- Flexible mobility budget