Business Consultant FLR Risk, Security, Compliance - Reporting & Analytics
You enable our CITO stakeholders to take the best possible decisions based on actionable, analytics based insights and value add reporting.
You and your job
Within the CITO (IT) First Line Risk department you act as a business consultant for the teams that rely and make decisions on the reports and insights that are made by the R&A team. Together with these teams you are curious to know what kind of business questions they have. With your excellent communication skills you know how to translate the business question into solutions that can be executed. Within the Reporting & Analytics team you act as a Feature Lead and coach team members to continuously add value to the services that our Reporting & Analytics team provides.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Provide actionable insights on risk, security and compliance topics relevant to the CITO domain
- Act as an R&A business consultant for the domain of (First Line) Risk, Security, Compliance Management
- Act as a feature lead within the squad, committed to work together with the product owner and the squad to plan, design and deliver requested insights
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at FLR Reporting & Analytics.
This is what some of your immediate colleagues have to say:
- Business Consultant: "Together with my colleagues we are able to guide our stakeholders to a more data informed way of working. This is a very exciting journey!"
- Data Engineer: "The most important impact I have right now is my ability to translate all the information request into a structured reliable and timely data fundament. The cool thing is that by doing this we create our own innovation space in which we can experiment with all kinds of existing and new advanced data processing and management concepts."
The 16 people in FLR Reporting & Analytics enable our FLR and CITO colleagues to be in control of their risk, security and compliance topics. Working together is the way we work as 1 effective team at Rabobank CITO FLR Reporting & Analytics. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,500,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
• You have strong analytical skills and are able to understand, dissect and challenge complex processes
• You are a team player and understand that the only way we will reach our goals is together
• You have experience with risk, security and compliance topics. Experience with other topics relevant to the IT domain is an advantage
• You have relevant work experience working within the Reporting & Analytics space
• You have knowledge of and experience with dimensional modelling, Microsoft Power BI and Azure
• You are prepared to be challenged by our team and other stakeholders. In return, we expect you to do the same
This is what we offer you
- up to € 5400 gross per month (scale 9)
- Thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- a personal development budget of € 1,400-
- a combination of working from home and at the office, #LI-Hybrid
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Business Consultant based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Ed van Ham, Product Owner FLR Reporting & Analytics via email@example.com or 0651191862.
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Jackelien Roelofs, IT Recruiter via Jackelien.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will hold the interviews through a video call or in person
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/en/faq.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.