Do you have a strong sense for fashion? and always wanted to work for a luxury brand? Then we're looking for you!what we offer
For the shop in shop location of Michael Kors in De Bijenkorf in Utrecht we're looking for an enthusiastic, driven and fashionable Shop Manager. It's a position for 38 hours per week and you will be employed by Michael Kors.
who are you
- Salary €2916-€3750
- Hired directly by Michael Kors
- Collaborative management style
- Employer who wants to retain and develop talent
The Shop Manager that we are looking for has excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, organizational and supervisory skills. Besides, the ideal Shop Manager for Michael Kors meets the following requirements:
what will you do
- Retail management experience and knowledge about average dollar spent and units of perfection.
- Good command of the English ánd Dutch language.
- Strong sense for fashion, you really need to love the brand.
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- General knowledge of Retail Math and reporting.
- Flexible to work the hours in line with the stores' needs.
As a Shop Manager you are responsible for the management of the Michael Kors wholesale shop-in-shop within the assigned department store. The Shop Manager will work with the District Manager to analyze the business through specific, measurable,achievable and realistic processes. You will not manage a team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
where will you work
- Achieving and exceeding sales plans and engaging customers through effective application of Michael Kors’ selling service strategies and techniques.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor and set individual sales goals.
- Identify and communicate product and inventory needs in a timely manner and maintaining visual merchandising standards in the Michael Kors shop-in-shop.
- Conducting trainings.
- Ensure the support and partnership of retail partners' associates (from de Bijenkorf) for the benefit of the Michael Kors shop-in-shop business.
- Ensure shop-in-shop and stock room maintenance, presentation, and organization issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Work with retail partner to ensure all visual graphics are current and to confirm deliveries are properly processed and on the selling floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image, and adhered to at all times.
You will be employed by Michael Kors. Michael Kors is a luxury fashion brand with a strong passion for maintaining and developing talent. They're keen on creating career paths for their employees and to talk about their future. They conduct a collaborative management style in which suggestions, ideas and feedback are welcome.job application
Know that travel won't be paid for but you do get great benefits en great bonuses ánd the salary is discussable in order to meet some of the travel costs.
Herken jij jezelf in bovenstaand profiel en zie jij jezelf deel uitmaken van het team? Aarzel dan niet en solliciteer vandaag nog!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrondt bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!tijdelijk