In this role, you have the opportunity to take ownership of all aspects of day to day support of our HR Information Systems as well as participate in implementation of changes in one or multiple areas in Workday like:
• Talent & Performance Management
• Talent Acquisition
• Core HR
You will act as a trusted advisor towards the Center of Expertise and translate their policies and guidelines into an operational way of working. You will guide and train the HR teams to enable them to support properly the organization. You manage changes from an end 2 end perspective, including the impact assessment on the process, way of working and the system.
You are responsible for
• Partnering with Centers of Expertise to translate strategic objectives and policies into End 2 End processes and solutions.
• Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the End 2 End process and solution in scope. Managing stakeholders like Regional HR director, Centers of Expertise, HR Business Partners, HR admins and IT to ensure a smooth deployment of the solution.
• Managing changes to solutions (releases / upgrades), partner with HR country and regional specialists, perform impact assessments on the End 2 End process, ways of working and ensure an ease-of-use of the system. Maintaining common process maps and related documentation and deployment to Regional HR teams.
• Providing training and guidance towards counterparts in regional HR teams (on-boarding new joiners and refresh training to existing SMEs) about the End 2 End process and the system in scope (Workday).
• Supporting Workday Physical split for DA with closely work together with the Royal Philips team, IT team and 3rd party vendor. Including but not limited to project planning, integration, testing, hype-care activities etc.
You are a part of
Integrated HR management team, HR community. You will be reporting to the HRIS Director.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following competencies:
• Extensive experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
• Expertise across at least 2 of the following domains:
- Talent and Performance Management
- Core HR
- Talent Acquisition
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to translate strategic initiatives in hands on HR solutions and processes
• High affinity with HR technology and solutions
• Experience with working in projects
• Experience with Workday is a strong preference
• Strong communication skills
• Strong influencing skills
• Fluency in English and preferably other international languages