Senior Customer Service Representative (French)
Are you ready for your next step in the field of customer support, and excited to take on a challenging new role? Do you speak French on a (near) native level, as well as fluent English, and do you love helping clients out? We might have just the role for you!what we offer
As a customer support representative you will be the owner of the service relationship with the assigned client base and act as a primary communication contact for active accounts. You will be responsible for supporting and providing service to our customers in the French, Belgian, and Swiss market.
who are you
- A salary between €3300 and €3500 gross per month
- A full time job of 38 hours per week
- 25 holiday days per year
- An informal, friendly and international atmosphere
- Plenty of challenges and opportunities to learn
You, as the perfect candidate for this position as senior customer support representative:
what will you do
- You speak (near) native French and fluent English; Dutch is a big plus!
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Business or other related field;
- You have 2+ years of relevant Customer Service/Planning/Logistic/Account management or Sales experience;
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and have strong relationship building skills;
- You work with a sense of urgency and ensure data accuracy;
- You are proficient in/have demonstrable experience Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and SAP;
Your key working relations to achieve your goals:
In this dynamic job you work, communicate and level with the Sales Team, Logistic Team, Planning Team and Credit Team.
As a senior customer service representative:
where will you work
- You cooperate with internal resources cross-functionally to solve customer problems and deliver solutions.
- You quickly and accurately respond to all customer inquiries on orders, supply availability, and product information.
- You proactively provide order, supply availability, and product updates to your accounts, always trying to increase customer loyalty.
- You understand marketing and operational programs that relate to your customer base or region, and you can accurately explain and answer questions related to customer eligibility and program details for customers.
- You receive and create customer sales orders and validation, delivery prioritization, invoice and other fiscal documents management.
- You are aware of relevant KPIs and metrics for the role and department, and proactively strive to improve the ongoing processes together with your Team Lead.
This client is an international company with offices located in Amsterdam.job application
Interested in this vacancy?
Are you the French speaker we are looking for, and does this sound like your perfect next challenge? Reach out to us by sending us your English CV and short motivation through the Apply button. We can’t wait to meet you!
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment | French | Dutch | English |Amsterdam | Senior customer service
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli