The Job's Mission
The HR Operations Specialist is the first point of contact for Managers and Employees at all levels of the organization, regarding HR policies, HR life cycle processes and Workday system questions or issues. He/she is responsible for answering and handling inbound calls and cases from internal customers on HR related issues, as well as redirect question to other, appropriate HR resources such as Payroll, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation & Benefits.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses via telephone, Teams and HR case management system.
- Ensure that every question or issue is entered as a case in the case mgmt system & maintains customer contact until the case has been resolved or is transferred to another relevant party for resolution such as Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Work Place Practices, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and Global Mobility
- Supports workforce administration processing, data input and verification of required documentation on the designated HR employee life cycle activity such as: new hires, terminations, transfer, promotions, salary changes, transfers, personal data changes, position management, job title changes, supervisor changes, department changes. This includes the production of employment contracts, termination letters, transfer letters, salary change notifications, employment testimonials, on-boarding and off boarding.
- Responds to and troubleshoots employee and manager-related workforce transactions and issues
- Directs employees and managers to the appropriate online support materials, tools systems, and/or vendors, if applicable.
- Escalate/elevate complex cases to other functions such as the Payroll Specialists, Benefits Administrator, Recruiter, Compensation analyst, HR Business Partner, etc, with deeper subject matter expertise, when additional research or interpretation is required.
- Provides guidance and training on HR processes, work flow and relevant systems
- Updates and maintains knowledge base FAQ’s solutions and trouble shooting guides.
- Identify trends in customer issues and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities
- Manage workload efficiency to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Support system testing and deployment of new functionality
- Provide reporting support
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a HRIS, functional systems or data entry role in an International HR environment. Customer Service experience is preferred
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong service and customer orientation.
- Fluent French plus a good command of the English language is a must. In addition, fluent German would be desirable
- Strong in relation management and focus on solving the internal customer problems.
- Experience with Workday application is preferred
- Good communication skills, both written as well as spoken
- Administrative orientation, accuracy
- Team player, being able to function in a multi-national team.
- Being able to travel in Europe for training purposes
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 10%