At Booking.com, we want to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. We’re doing this by building the planet’s leading digital platform. It’s available in over 40 languages and so is our customer support. That’s where you come in.
As a member of our customer service team supporting Hungarianspeakers across the globe, you will need to be an explorer at heart. Someone who loves to travel and knows all about the excitement of reaching a new destination and things not going quite right.
You’ll also need to be compassionate and patient – helping others isn’t always easy – but you love it, so you roll up your sleeves and do whatever you can. However, it’s not all hard work, you’ll be in a vibrant office, surrounded by vibrant people from all over the world and at Booking.com, colleagues become friends in no time.
- Monthly salary: 2190 euro base plus 8% holiday pay, based on 40 Hours.
- In addition - 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 29 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel.
- Booking.com discount for you, your family and friends.
- Delicious catered lunches or dinners (depending on shift).
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- Health Insurance Discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.
- * We have different shifts available for this specific job opportunity and your shift preference will be taken into consideration
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Hungarian
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
Skills you’ll need:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Hungarian
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages