Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services customers across the globe and in multiple industries?
Data intelligence consultant
Entrepreneurial, Communicative and Result-driven.
Teijin Aramid is increasing its use of data to run our business as efficiently and effectively as possible. New initiatives around big data and other Industry 4.0 technologies pave the way for a more insight-driven way of working. The Information Management department support Teijin Aramid in this journey. With the start of the business transformation worldwide, further globalization and our ambition for efficient and flexible IT to promote business growth, the Information Management department focuses on cooperation, partnerships and increasing confidence. In this position you report to the Manager Competence Center IT Manufacturing. The location is Arnhem.
- Responsible of making data more accessible via dashboards/tools, understandable and usable.
- Bring value by translating data into insights.
- Translate complex (business) issues into aimed data questions and be able to solve these through data analysis using existing or new data tools.
- Be a linking pin between business and data engineer.
- Combining the data result sets across multiple sources
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users (UX, customer centric, ergonomic, controlled self-service BI).
- Help data culture by providing data visualization templates.
- Apply Agile methodology in order to accelerate data projects projects success and deliverables.
- Support key-users and ensure data ownership and data quality are in place.
- Understand problems of stakeholders and (pro-actively) suggest solutions.
- Come up with ideas on how data can bring value and identify a need for (additional) data tooling.
For this challenging role you have a Master degree with preferably about 3 years of work experience and in addition:
- Data-minded experience (e.g. Shown through previous work experience and/or background in data-heavy studies).
- Connecting and understanding internal clients.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to be able to communicate results from data analysis.
- Be able to collaborate strongly, e.g. With process engineers to ensure best project results.
Nice to have:
- Green beltScrum/Agile experience.
- Dutch proficiency (to be able to talk to operator level).
What we offer
Some nice challenges are waiting for you at Teijin Aramid. For ambitious professionals who want to further develop themselves in our leading international work environment as the global leader in aramid, we offer:
- Excellent employment conditions.
- Flexible work for a perfect work/life balance and a profit-sharing plan.
- Standard 20 vacation days and, through your personal choice budget, the option of using 26 extra leave days.
- A good pension plan with a very small personal contribution.
- The opportunity for further developing your professional and personal skills.
Information and applying
For more information you can contact Jemy Tieleman, Manager Competence Center IT Manufacturing on telephone number 088-2689066 or Caesar Lubach (Recruiter)
E: Caesar.email@example.com . We would like to receive your application, including your motivation and CV, via the application button on our website. An assessment and screening may be part of the application process.