Senior Asset Management Officer
Global People Services is responsible to steer the transformation of the global HR organisation into a new operational model based on standardised ways of working and technologies. To support this transition, we are looking for somebody who is capable of defining, implementing and improving operations of global HR systems in a complex platform landscape.
The Asset Management & Identity Access Officer for Global HR will report to the Head of the Data Management team, which is responsible for the implementation of ING Data & IT Policies and Principles over all Global HR activities. As asset owner, the department is also responsible for the maintenance, development and identity access management of all Information Technology applications owned by Global Human Resources and fulfils the role of functional product owner towards our IT delivery partners.
You are an energetic, motivating person who can work as part of multidisciplinary virtual teams and who can also work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability.
We are looking for an Asset Management & Identity Access Officer for Global HR to be involved in managing the portfolio associated to system and product ownership activities, definition and implementation of user access rights to GHR applications (in close alignment with process design and stakeholders requirements) whilst gatekeeping business continuity and compliance with all relevant policies and regulations.
The role incumbent will also coordinate efforts within GHR to deliver on Ciber & Information Security requirements, including site security administration, system security monitoring, and security tools installation and maintenance.
- Administrate and coordinate delivery of portfolio of responsibilities related to asset and product ownership on GHR applications.
- Collaborate in classification of GHR assets in terms of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, acting as delegate Asset Owner in cases required
- Monitor custodian activities including completeness and accuracy of inventory items and Service Level Agreements for internal and external suppliers.
- Support business process owners, operational line managers and asset owners in defining and implementing Segregation of Duties requirements, managing creation, maintenance and deletion of roles in accordance with the user access model.
- Implement, maintain and enforce IAM governance, IAM processes and a user access model (i.e. role model), aligning with Global IAM on best practices to improve GHR activities.
- Ensure all Global HR owned applications are compliant with ING minimum standards, relevant policies and regulations, especially regarding IT risk controls (e.g. OCD, Information Security, IAM, Data Privacy etc.)
- Coordinate execution of effective investigation of security incidents involving GHR owned assets
Who we are looking for?
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in a corporate international environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English language
- You have a background and proven track record in working with Information Technologies and Applications for large corporations in an international context.
- You have concrete experience in the field of Asset Management, Identity Access Management and/or Product Ownership of applications related to business processes.
- Knowledge process improvement techniques, project delivery tools, Agile WoW and service management activities is a plus.
- You have product, technology, or industry related specialized skills delivering quality solutions for operations and medium to large projects, from analysis to system integration, in response to varying requirements.
- During your carrier you have acquired significant knowledge across several platforms, processes or architectures and specific knowledge of HR and/or banking processes.
- Problem analyses and judgment
- Performance Motivation
- Planning and organizing
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Can do attitude
- Stakeholder management
- Addresses customers’ needs
What do we offer
Global HR People Services is a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments with its close link to the HR unite program. Staff who want to grow along with us will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development.
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.;
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home;
- Reimbursement for travel expenses;
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
Please note, multiple interview steps involving various business stakeholders will be part of the selection process.
- Excellent terms
- A very challenging and international environment
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Apply now and join the Global HR team at ING Bank. For further inquiries, please contact -----Recruiter ---- We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist