The Flavorist assistant is fulltime responsible for supporting the flavorists in the laboratory and keeping the lab up and running together with the other assistants in the team. You will work together with the departments application, sales and marketing You will be part of the beverage application. team located in Hilversum.
Major responsibilities include:
- Preparing application samples
- Support project work
- Preparation of evaluation sessions
- Maintaining lab stock of raw materials, and other lab materials
- Supporting administrative tasks, maintaining files, documents and information.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
Over de werkgever
You work in an international and informal setting in a company where personal connections are important. You're part of the beverage application team in the flavors department.
The team consists of other colleagues who will familiarize you with the department during the job and train you in the daily tasks. Everybody works together to get the job done and communication is quick and short due to the small team. The company is located in Hilversum which is easy to reach by public transportation.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary depends on knowledge and experience, between €2300 and €2600 per month
- Working in an international environment
- Ability to learn at the workplace
- Cohesive team and room for your own input
- 25 vacation days
- 8,33% vacation money
The job offer is temporary and for the coming 3 months and could be extended.
- MBO Food technology, chemistry or Laboratory education.
- Work or internship in a lab or food environment, preferably minimum 3 years experience
- Mastering the English language
- Organized, precise and neat
- Effective team player with good communication skills
- You are a self-starter, takes initiative, pro-active
- Computer skills
- Experience to work in a team
Liefst MBO niveau
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden