Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Imagine working for a leading automotive company in Maastricht. As Vehicle Breakdown Assistant you provide roadside assistance to British and Irish customers that have a car failure alongside the road in either the UK or Ireland.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing 24/7 roadside assistance to English speaking customers that experience a vehicle breakdown in the UK or Ireland.
- Assessing the issue, determining what type of support you can provide and ensuring your English customer will be able to continue his/her journey in the UK or Ireland as quickly as possible.
- Excellent communication skills in English - native level from one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, New Zealand, or Australia.
- Strong knowledge of the British and Irish geography
- Experience in 1 of the following positions: customer service, customer care, customer support or customer assistance
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction and able to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your work load independently
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (37,5 hrs./week) position, including working in shifts (weekends and sometimes nights)
- Salary is € 1843/month gross (based on 37,5 hrs/week)
- Additional benefits: shift allowance, extensive relocation package for candidates that still have to relocate, collective health insurance at discounted rates, selfdevelopment