Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Credit Model Consultant and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society?
You and your job
Ensuring that our customers, we as a bank, our regulatory bodies and society as a whole can bank responsibly. You carry out this challenging task in an innovative and dynamic, international environment. Within the tribe credit analytics , you act as the link between the complex theory of our financial products and the associated regulatory framework on the one hand, and the daily practice at the bank on the other. As a Senior Credit Risk Model Consultant, you can make a difference by handling the model development, implementation and maintenance. This includes process management, analysis and proactive stakeholder management.
- Actively protecting our customers by ensuring that the resources we lend and the mortgages we provide remain well within acceptable risk levels
- Working on a new generation of risk models that don't just comply with the requirements of regulatory bodies, but also allow us to expand our reach and help more people, communities and societies to grow and develop
Facts & Figures
- 36-40 hours per week
- Financial services provider for 9,5 million customers in 40 countries
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Co-ordinating, planning and actively managing the activities of the modelling team, in particular the development, maintenance and active improvement of IRB Credit Risk models that go beyond the statutory requirements
- Monitoring the quality of our results by contributing your knowledge and experience. This includes specialist business knowledge and knowledge of regulations and technical processes
- Co-ordinating collaboration between stakeholders. This includes co-ordinating with Risk Management, Data Analytics, the Business departments and IT to ensure that our models align optimally with the requirements of the bank and the regulatory bodies
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team.
"The role of Senior Credit Model Consultant is so interesting because it's so varied. You need specialist knowledge, you are the point of contact for team members, bank-wide departments and regulatory bodies and you also need to analyse the risks in all areas where we must comply with the rules as a bank."
Karen Brummel, Senior Credit Model Consultant
The 700 people in tribe Credit Analytics will work together with you in an internationally-oriented setting with talented colleagues from all over the world. Working together is the way we work; as 1 data minded and expert team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- a master's in economics, finance, business administration or a comparable field
- at least six years' experience in project management, banking, consultancy and/or building, validating and/or implementing (IT or Business) Credit Risk models at a financial institution
- experience with answering questions from the regulator(s) and supporting ECB inspections
- sound knowledge of credit risk parameters, capital calculation, credit risk management and the landscape that Rabobank operates in
- specific experience with one or more of our portfolios
- an excellent command of English
- a good team player within an international environment
This is what we offer you
- a gross salary up to € 6,741,- gross per month (scale 10)
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out
- flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands). You work partly on location in Utrecht and partly from home
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Senior Credit Risk Model Consultant. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Senior Credit Risk Model Consultant at Rabobank
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? via
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
Het salaris bedraagt €6741