You and your job
At Rabobank, we strive for growing a better world together. Imagine… you take on responsibility for the training curriculum of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale and Rural business lines in the execution of their KYC processes. Key objective of the W&R KYC Center is to support the Wholesale & Rural regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments.
As a W&R KYC Academy, our vision is to empower our people to build and trust their moral compass to make this happen. As a Global CDD Learning Lead, you are responsible for developing the knowledge and skills within the Wholesale and Rural KYC organisation to adhere to the Rabobank KYC policies. Your role will be to further strengthen the CDD knowledge and skills across the W&R regions and business lines.
Facts & Figures
- 36 hours per week.
- A financial service provider in 38 countries.
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world.
- Identifying CDD knowledge or skill gaps in the organization and develop & implement trainings to close these knowledge and skill gaps
- Deliver new high-quality courses and the associated communication and interaction with external suppliers, subject matter experts, HR and Compliance
- Building bridges & maintain relations between head office and the regions about learning topics
- Finding synergies with other KYC-related learning areas (Retail NL, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions etc)
- Align with other teams on incoming (training) requests, capacity, resource planning and budgets
- Participate in Learning Community (Rabobank wide) to stay up-to-date on bank wide learning trends and innovations.
Together we achieve more than alone. Our W&R KYC Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. In the W&R KYC organization we work with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. Working together is the way we work; as 1 results-driven team at Rabobank.
You and your talent
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the Wholesale & Rural KYC Center. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Experience and solid understanding of learning and development principles and methodologies and awareness of new learning trends and developments
- Customer focussed, collaborative and results orientated
- International experience within Wholesale and Rural, preferably in the CDD domain
- Ability to identify CDD knowledge, skills gaps, and learning needs from the target audience
- Experience in developing and/or implementing learning solutions to close the knowledge and skills gaps identified
- Internal and external stakeholder experience on learning related topics, as well as experience in finding synergies with other KYC-related learning stakeholders, preferably other banks, regulators, learning providers
- Experience guiding and working with Subject Matter Experts (SME), project managers, instructional designers, creative teams to deliver high level learning solutions tailored for larger groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive, Can-Do, and positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to come up with creative solutions
- Be able to apply a ‘global view’ and apply perspective of all regions through project management
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
This is what we offer you
- a salary scale 8 or 9, a monthly salary between € 3.292,21 and € 5.437,98, depending on your background;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- An Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- and flexible working times and location-independent working (within the Netherlands).
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Global CDD Learning Lead based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment
You and the job application process
Reply to the vacancy for Global CDD Learning Lead at Rabobank.
- Any questions about the job content? Contact: Sherman Zimmerman, Manager via Sherman.Zimmerman@rabobank.com
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Moniek Peeters, Recruiter via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.