Taking on the responsibility to further improve the CDD quality across the different business lines of Wholesale and Rural (W&R) and ensure that the quality of the CDD risk analysis is maintained amidst a dynamic regulatory landscape.
As Quality Monitoring Consultant in the Feedback Loop team, you are the bridge between Rabobank head office and the regions in the execution of their CDD processes. In addition, you will be able to contribute to the development and improvement of CDD related (global) processes such as the training curriculum, procedures and the quality control framework in collaboration with the regions and other internal stakeholders.
Making a difference
- Reviewing CDD risk analysis against our quality control framework;
- Reporting on the results and providing feedback in open dialogues;
- Analysis of the results to detect thematic issues;
- Reviewing (local) procedures and processes to ensure alignment with Global Policies;
- Engaging with various stakeholders to ensure a better understanding of CDD requirements;
- Participating in enhancement projects by sharing your knowledge of the requirements and processes from different jurisdictions;
- Providing insights and advice in complex CDD related subjects and taking the lead to resolve identified gaps.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective KYC organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. The Feedback Loop team is part of the Change, Learning & Quality Monitoring team within the W&R KYC Center. Key objective of the W&R KYC Center is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. The purpose of the Feedback Loop is to maintain oversight into the quality of the CDD risk analysis, ensure that consistency of quality is maintained globally, and detect the need for global training or procedures.
Cultural sensitivity, problem solving mentality and a helicopter view are essential for the role of Quality Monitoring Consultant. You take ownership and are able to build a network of connections which enables you to help the different Rabobank branches. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working with a minimum of three years of experience in CDD;
- Knowledge of relevant laws (AML/CTF/Sanctions) and principles of CDD;
- Adaptation skills in a changing (regulatory) landscape;
- Pro-active, analytical and pragmatic mind-set;
- Organized, eye for detail and able to maintain oversight;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in an international (wholesale) environment is preferred.
Cultural sensitivity, problem solving mentality and a helicopter view are essential
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.292,21 and € 5.437,98 (scale 8/9) based on knowledge and experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay out;
- a personal learning budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Quality Monitoring Consultant (Feedback Loop) and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Kamalini Naidoo via Kamalini.Naidoo@rabobank.com
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would, be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nlor 06- 15 68 62 74
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!