Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com |Twitter | LinkedIn.
For our EMEA HR Team we are currently looking for an:
Location: the Netherlands; mix of working in our office in Rotterdam, and working from home.
Job Type: part time 31 hours/week (4 days per week)
About the Role:
This role supports the organization in achieving operational targets by promoting, implementing and maintaining effective HR policies, programs, procedures, and practices within the Netherlands and Belgium. This role reports to the Senior HRBP – Southern Europe and works within the Eurasia HRBP team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Working toward the development of a positive employee relations climate in an organization that has both union and non-union employees
- Providing day-to-day guidance regarding employment issues including corrective action and other labor/employee relations functions
- Advising and coaching Management on HR related issues
- Providing coaching to Managers on the resolution of difficult employee situation
- Managing the sickness absence process including liaison with the UWV
- Acting as the regional liaison between the company and the applicable Works Councils
- Primary HR partner for Leadership Teams within the Benelux region
- Supporting varied HR projects as required, including any synergies
- The HR Generalist will be required to work closely with the HR network including HRBP’s from other areas of Europe plus the HR Operations team and CoE’s
- Working within a lean structure the role demands a level of administration conducive with the position and clearly defined against the role of the HR Operations team
- Relevant certification in HR practice required
- Business fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory. French knowledge is an asset
- Relevant Human Resources generalist experience including Dutch labor and employee relations is essential
- Working knowledge of applicable country laws/regulations relating to the human resources field; experience in labor law
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday ideally)
- Experience of working within a similar industry or in a Unions environment is desirable
- Experience of working within M&A projects would be a plus
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Tenacious and focused
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and function as a partner with clients while forming strong partnerships with all levels in the organization
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PP)
- 10% travel requirements, mainly between Belgium and the Netherlands
Solenis is proud to be an employer that gives equal consideration to all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
At Solenis, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and numerous opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in working for a world-class company and enjoy solving complex challenges, whether in the lab or the field, consider joining our team.
24 tot 31 uur per week
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 1 jaar as HR Generalist ervaring
Je beheerst Nederlands
Wat wij bieden
€ 35.000,- tot € 45.000,- per jaar
laptop van de zaak, 13de maand, eindejaarsuitkering, parttime mogelijk, thuiswerkregeling, bonusregeling